Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 4" bodydropped Blazer on 22/24 combo

Originally posted by airjon23
    This is fucking stupid. I simply made a thread to show what was being done at a shop near me....

I'll be over at s10forum were there are a quite few more respectful/appreciative people. Good luck with this forum ever growing very big!
    :hifu:

Later jokers!
    yeah man s10forum rules...those guys know everything
    save money
    buy bolt on kits
    jock suicidedoors.com and avtekk/afterhours fab.

act like your the shit ignore rookies and shoot them down, have fun there POSER.
    87 350/350, juiced, body dropped on 20s, 00 sonoma front end conversion, shaved everything FOR SALE! http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100059983.htm
    -=Honky's Garage=-
    custom parts

http://www.myspace.com/infamousdubz

Originally posted by guiltybydesign
    And???? If your trying to impress us with something you, i mean your friend is doing then congrats now drop it. Im gearing up to build a 67 4 door dually so should i get all my friends to whore up forums and build me up? Should i get upset when sombody says a diesel and 22.5s are stupid? That truck will be toting 3 of these little s10s all over the country and i wont give a fuck what anyone says about it.
    Youve said what youve said, weve said what weve said, lets leave it there.
    Now the dually...that is something I want to see! Instead of the race to the biggest wheel on a s-series.

Weres the old school yotas on 22s?
    87 350/350, juiced, body dropped on 20s, 00 sonoma front end conversion, shaved everything FOR SALE! http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100059983.htm
    -=Honky's Garage=-
    custom parts

Dark Side Master LayinBodyBlazer's Avatar
    Originally posted by 8 banger blazer
    if you can lay on a 22 then you can lay on a 24 its that easy
    Thank you! Why don't we just start throwing 28"s on there and run no tire at all, it'll be different....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: wait ill spray some rubber undercoating on each wheel that'll be good enough for a tire

Team Rockford Fosgate Member
    My Street Source Mag Page
    My MySpace Page

I have a wheel fetish ! TRILOGY's Avatar
    Why does it seem like when somebody just starts a thread to show everybody something they think others would like to see, so many people are quick to tear them and the thread apart?

just curious ?:confused:

it's not really that, i think it's cause so many people across different forums think that running those 24s on those 25 series rubberbands is SO much more work involved than running 22s

My MySpace Page

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Originally posted by SoLoudItHtz
    it's not really that, i think it's cause so many people across different forums think that running those 24s on those 25 series rubberbands is SO much more work involved than running 22s

I heard you had to pull off 10 lug nuts and then put 10 lug nuts back on to run 24's on the back of an s-series....

the humanity :rolleyes:

Originally posted by otter

I heard you had to pull off 10 lug nuts and then put 10 lug nuts back on to run 24's on the back of an s-series....

the humanity :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha :D

My MySpace Page

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Originally posted by SoLoudItHtz
    Agree'd .... I like to drive, thats what a fucking car is for... u cant drive on a 25 series tire.. its pointless.... ur gonna bend a rim at some point...
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

Exactly. Our rides are built so that we can drive them and enjoy driving them. If i was going to build a vehicle that wouldnt get driven hardly at all, it damn sure wouldnt be a s-series...it would be an old classic with a full body off resto.

My MySpace Page

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Truth.
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    [B=I'll be over at s10forum were there are a quite few more respectful/appreciative people.[/B]
    That has got to be the most idiotic thing i have ever heard.

I simply made a thread to show what was being done at a shop near me....
    Hey guys the chrome shop mafia is doing the trick my truck show right down the road and my friends shop was doing all the prep work for them!
    Everyone think im cool or else ill never post here again!

damn i aint been checkin on this thread in a few days...either way since he's gone now soloud is that much lift from the caused by a certain type of bag or just the setup of the brackets
    If your going to be original, you can count on being copied

Buy My Stuff
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64443

I put his bags on the lower bars as a "lever setup". Its not really that hard to do and look what you get.

it gets only that much lift because the suspension is maxed the fawk out! to untuck he would need some type of levered to hell rear link set up (like you see on hoppers that sit on the tail gate) and up front a telescopic control arms and tie rods up...or the now cool "adjustable body mounts"....also made cool by s10forum:bigthumb:
    -=Honky's Garage=-
    custom parts