Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Gen parts S-10 and Blazer

that's cool... where abouts in So Illinois are you? If you still have a 2dr 2wd frame, I might be able to do without all the suspension... I have a 4x4 first gen I can get some, not all, parts off of...

well I've got a complete long bed frame, but I'm keeping it for a street rod project

Sorry I'll sold everything I didn't have plans for a little while back I'm in Salem if we're close I can keep an eye out for parts for you if you'd like, I'm always looking for myself anyway and there's lots of cheap s-10 and pretty much everything else around here

seems to me us poor people run everything till it's only worth the scrap price, and then sell it for less than that

I hear ya... I'm poor too. well, I live in Shiloh, near Scott Air Force Base up by St Louis... folks are from Marion, so either way I am within an hour drive of Salem. My 4x4 donor body is in Marion. Keep an eye out for a 2dr 2wd first gen blazer frame. If you see anything, send me an email. Hell if you find a running 2dr 2wd first gen blazer, I may be interested if the price is right.

Thanks

I'll look man, but most of these rednecks have 4x4

I bought one in Mt. Vernon for $300 a while back but I'm just starting to work on it and won't sell it anyway

If i see any I'll make sure to send you a PM