Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: PhotoShop/Paintshop Contest!!!!

Re: Re: Finally

Originally posted by smullen

Look pretty coo... The rims look tight on there.. Are those rims Arelli Jades? or what? and what color is that???
    Ha, Arelli Jades, good eye, yes they are. They are one of the few I can get a side pic of. As for the color, your guess is as good as mine, I would call it forest green. When you paint it, you just screw around with hue and saturation and stuff until you like the color. It dosen't actually let you pick named colors. But thanks for the complement, I usually don't get any because Lay Low and Zepia are so much better that after they post theirs its like mine is forgotten. So I appreciate it, thanks.

blazinsoon

i really like urs blazin soon......color is alittle odd...but doesnt look bad....the wheels look great on it and dont look like all 4 turn...lol........nice job....

do u have aol or hotmail???

Thanks, I have hotmail, RollerDemon@hotmail.com

BLAZIN'SOON man your one of the tightest in the game you keep me on my toes your shit is tight the color is off tha hook as well as the rims and not to mention the solid back glass, HELLA TIGHT we may be lookin at a new champ soon. keep it up I always check out what you do because I know you can bring it PEACE

Thanks man, Thats awesome coming from you. But I don't know about the new champ thing, I'm not that good yet, but thanx for the compliments

:smoker: :bigthumb: :smoker:

No problem I think you rock

Here's my try at the truck. It's been a few years now, since doing this type of stuff.

Nate
    Attached Images Attached Images

SWEET SWEET SWEET

Thanks...I'm going into Marketing/Advertising, so I figured I should get back into computer graphics. It's ok, I just can't ever find good wheel pics...anybody know where to find good side pics of wheels, that don't look fake?

Nate

I just search every mag I have I like the ones that show brakes. rotors and all. Its cool your in the same field as me. Im a Commercail Artist as well as a fine artist I also do custom body work and painting with mid/half/and full body airbrush work,but graphic designs and my art work help pay the bills to Great field to be in good luck

That's sweet man. I'm just starting college (I just graded), so I'm taking a 2 year Marketing Mang. Course, then off to a specific Business Uni. hopefully.

I tried airbrush for a little while, but I didn't do it long enuf to learn it fully. I'm hoping one day, I'll have some time and money to get back into it.

You should try and chop my truck, if you can. It's like the 4th post down or around there in this Forum.

Nate

Sweet, I dig the bluish color and the rims..

Originally posted by Audiodogg
    Here's my try at the truck. It's been a few years now, since doing this type of stuff.

Nate
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

Thanks, man. It's a nice truck to start with.

Nate