Thread: Who does this belong to

Who does this belong to

I just wanted to know who this one belongs to. I'm looking for a wing like what is on it and would like to know where to find one.
    [IMG][/IMG]

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

Death to the 2.8 groceriesgofast's Avatar
    It doesnt belong to me but i do know where you can get one. look around on astro vans. the older style had a wing like that or very similar. I dont know if it had a fancy lip on the rear of the spoiler. If i am wrong then I am sure a senior member will strike my comment down.:bigthumb:
    '84 2wd 2d 2.8 2.5"/3"
    '91 4WD 5 speed V8 4 DOOR *Stripped*

Well thanks for the try. But I'm really looking for one like that. The astro van would be too wide. I want it to not hang over the side. But I will take a look just incase I'm wrong. I remember god father customs would sell those but I didn't see any on the site.

Check out my ride.

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    It looks like an aftermarket piece. Try searching for bodykits and such.

I've tried that and so far I've come up empty. Heck if I can't find one I'll just keep the one I have. I just had alot of people picking on my wing. I like it but no one else does. I'm using it since I can't find the one I want. Thanks again.

Check out my ride.

Originally posted by layitlo_88
    I've tried that and so far I've come up empty. Heck if I can't find one I'll just keep the one I have. I just had alot of people picking on my wing. I like it but no one else does. I'm using it since I can't find the one I want. Thanks again.
    if you like it screw what everyone else thinks. Its your truck, build it how YOU want it.

Originally posted by banginjimmy
    if you like it screw what everyone else thinks. Its your truck, build it how YOU want it.
    Nahh... go with what everyone else thinks.. screww that wing!

Originally posted by AvGas
    Nahh... go with what everyone else thinks.. screww that wing!

damn that who the hell really cares what other people like or don't like.
    If you can't do your custom work yourself then sell your ride.

If I ever get into showing I just don't want it to stop me from having a chance to win. I'm just tired of it being the center of the comments when I put up a pic. It's my ride and every one has an opinon about it. I put it on cause it looks good and was on sale.I did it also so I could give mine the import look and have the muscle look too. I mean I don't people picking on the ones that use the other fiberglass wings or the guy that used a porshe wing with the lexus tail lights. I just didn't want the wing to be a reason for people to pick on my ride or stop me from winning at any show if I ever get to go. At least I'm gonna paint it the same color as the truck. Heck around the 12th of june I'm gonna pick up my toyota bumper and it will really look different then. Thanks guys for the support.

Check out my ride.