Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: s-10blazer

if you want to be low, just save up the money and bag it. no matter how low static drop you go, you will always want to go lower. on top of that like everyone else said its impossible in some areas of the country to find someone who will align a really low truck. i live in maryland and i have been looking for about a month and no one can/wants to align mine. either way good luck with it bro

Originally posted by s10Blaazzaa
    he wasnt contradicting himself...

conĚtraĚdict
    v. conĚtraĚdictĚed, conĚtraĚdictĚing, conĚtraĚdicts
    v. tr.
    To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
    To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
    To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.

Source: dictionary.com

Maybe you didnt read the quote. First he said he doesnt know shit about bags and then he said that he knows 80% has to be relocated.

Ah forget it. My joke probably just went over your head...
    VLAD

My 95

Originally posted by jason.az1
    yes i know that you need i allign when you drive but what i mean doesnt the allignent get thrown off after you drop it and raise it a few times or does it keep the allignment?
    i might sound dumb but i dont know much about bags,
    also when you bag a blazer how much stuff do you need to relocate? i know about 80% under the hood has to be moved/modded
    i have been reading up on this and trying to find sources so can learn about bags
    i did find some help like if i want to bag my blazer and lay frame on 20's
    i need to relocate about 80% of the stuff under the hood i know the fenderwales have to go and most of the shit on s-10's lays on top of them and the stuff either needs to be trashed,relocated,raised,new bracket.
    then i know i got to tub the firewall,raise the tranny hump either trash the back floor or raise it tub the back doors and i know theres someother stuff needs to be done

like i know overflow,abs,batt,fuse, im not sure about intake i think there would be enought clearnce. all got to be oved in someway.

so i did get some new stuff from this thrend
    i thought allignment would never be good on bags but now i know that it can be allign

i think i have the overall of everything for the front i can prob do that my self or get help by one of my friends who bag his front of his s-10pickup

but the back i really dont understand the links and how do i need to set it up
    like whats the diff from a
    4link
    2link
    trilink

are the bars just for renforcement so the back axil doesnt jump or move or ???

i mean im still learning so any help would be nice
    http://www.myspace.com/draganddestroyaz

You only need to do all that if you plan on running 22's on your truck or so. With a normal tire you should be fine. The most you might have to do is get rid of your inner fenders.

For example if you take my 17s and about 3 inch tire, which adds up roughly to about 23 inches, I can lay out without having to cut anything at all because my inner fender will lay on top of my tire. In fact, it might not even touch it.

The bigger tire you have, the more throuble you will have to go through if you want it to lay out.
    VLAD

My 95

when i was reading about this(bagging the blazer)
    i took it has you had to do all that to runs 20in rims with 35series

then i talk to a few shops and they told me something close to what i said before about tubbing etc...

also i had a shop quote me 4000 using a 2link and another quote e 5500 and i dont know how they were gonna set it up for the 55
    http://www.myspace.com/draganddestroyaz

Originally posted by x_concepts

conĚtraĚdict
    v. conĚtraĚdictĚed, conĚtraĚdictĚing, conĚtraĚdicts
    v. tr.
    To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
    To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
    To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.

Source: dictionary.com

Maybe you didnt read the quote. First he said he doesnt know shit about bags and then he said that he knows 80% has to be relocated.

Ah forget it. My joke probably just went over your head...
    really? cause the way i read it was like this... "i might sound dumb but i dont know much about bags,

i know about 80% under the hood has to be moved/modded "

he didnt say he didnt know anything... he said he didnt know much... like i might say... for e.x. i dont know much about hondas..but 1.5's are slow as fuck. same thing. dont be a dick
    91 sonoma half bagged
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2610274

http://www.myspace.com/mobtown

Originally posted by s10Blaazzaa
    for e.x. i dont know much about hondas..but 1.5's are slow as fuck. same thing. dont be a dick
    Like I said, it went waaaaaay over your head.

And look again who is being a dick... You are the one disagreeing with all my posts when you should be helping a guy out when you reply in his thread.
    VLAD

My 95

x_concepts

(1.) you should tell better jokes. (2.) i wasnt the one being a dick (3.) if you havent noticed AGAIN i did reply oppinions to this guys thread.... im thinking you dont read so well. I think it's unfair when somone new has to have an asshole comment written to them just because of their "noob" status. thats the reason why i said something about it.

jason.az1

link setups are pretty easy to figure out. go look at suicide doors link kits. But like you said. you dont know about welding or any of that. so like i said before. just half bag it for now and save up untill you can get someone to do the rear for you.
    91 sonoma half bagged
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2610274

http://www.myspace.com/mobtown