Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: [UPDATE] A few current pics of my truck

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    Woo, so now that i know the center support on my grill is the wrong one, it bothered the hell out of me. So this morning when i got off work i went and hit up the pull a part. I scored the correct hood latch support for the 1 piece grill and also found a trim, wiper, and defrost less rear window with smooth hinges. SOOOO needless to say i got it too, and all for 35 bucks. Id have install pics but its time for me to go to sleep, if i dont go to my second job when i wake up ill get install pics then

License and Registration? RustyButTrusty's Avatar
    How did you like the box that grille came in? :D
    Originally posted by s10blaza
    Blazin Low's own deputy sergeant Jr.
    2000 S-10 LS : Regular cab, Short Bed, 2.2L w/5spd - 4/5.5 drop, chrome bumper, side swept exhaust, shaved tailgate, billet grille, '57 Chevy Mirrors, 8000*K HID headlights, 3000*K HID foglights - More to come!

i believe it was 2 boxes lol. As long as it made it one piece i didnt care, it could have had dicks drawn on it lol

oh and just for superbee, i now have actual wingless hinges on my truck instead of the little dear antlers

Vamos Mantequilla!!! ProfessorKaos's Avatar
    looks good man. def digging the bravada grill.

'93 bodied Std. Cab....Classick
    Midwestminis.net <- Go There!

License and Registration? RustyButTrusty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    i believe it was 2 boxes lol. As long as it made it one piece i didnt care, it could have had dicks drawn on it lol
    It was actually parts of 3 boxes, haha

I considered "decorating" it also, but figured since I didnt know you that well it'd be besst not too, lol
    Originally posted by s10blaza
    Blazin Low's own deputy sergeant Jr.
    2000 S-10 LS : Regular cab, Short Bed, 2.2L w/5spd - 4/5.5 drop, chrome bumper, side swept exhaust, shaved tailgate, billet grille, '57 Chevy Mirrors, 8000*K HID headlights, 3000*K HID foglights - More to come!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyButTrusty View Post
    It was actually parts of 3 boxes, haha

I considered "decorating" it also, but figured since I didnt know you that well it'd be besst not too, lol
    I think box decorating is required for all my future shipments.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

hahahaha. Ive done it before, kinda felt like a retard, but had fun doing it and got some laughs thinking about the post office deliveringit

Banned
    lol nice

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

very nice

what's the difference with the latch?

and i have a mint emblem, but not sure if the guy who buys my grill wants to go with the grill
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

if he doesnt ill buy it, let me know. the latch is the same, its just the bracket the latch bolts too. THe 3 piece one is flat on the sides, and the 1 piece has two bumps that stick out to the side to line up with the holes in the 1 piece grill

Made another junk yard trip today to look around since i didnt pick over the few first gens to good. I robbed the 94 i got the glass from of its mint headliner and door weather stripping. They also had a shit load of hydro boosts, I might go back in a few weeks and pick one up, since a few of them had good lines and everything

Got the new center support and hood latch installed, the grill bolts up perfect and my hood actually pops without being Hercules, my other one was bent or screwed up, it had always been a whore. Also got the new to me weather stripping installed, i dont know what im going to do now, its never had weather stripping lol. If it ever stops raining ill post some new pics. Im very much in love with the trimless back window and flat hinges. NOw i need to get the stuff to recover the headliner

Glad to see that latch support did the job. The blazer is looking good.
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

woo, back from vacation, so back on to this thing. HOpe to pick up my headliner material this week, but it suppose to storm everyday, so we will see if anything gets done

on a side note i did find out that there are heavily armed guards posted at capital hill. Its pretty scary to be taking pictures and then look up to see a guard with an assault rifle standing about you seeing what your doing lol

only picture i have for now, weather was nasty and my camera lense kept fogging up. Anyways it still needs to be adjusted some, it was dark when i put it on. Something screwy is going on with my wiper cowl, i need to get a cowl to hood seal to see if it will lift the rear of the hood a little and try to adjust from there
    Last edited by supernova; 07-25-2010 at 08:20 PM.

sweet hood man, i shoulda went with that one