Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bag setup for sale or trade(sd)

Banned
    Originally posted by MBlazer
    sorry I am just goin off everyone elses expieriences. and I posted that before I got your pm.
    thats cool man.

how much for the shaved handle kit?will you do cod?let me know asap

Banned
    yes ill do cod and i want 100 for it, i payed more and its all still in the box, a pair of 7 channel remotes come with it along with an emergency switch for outside the car incase remote batteries go dead.

Banned
    everything is sold except the front and rear bag brackets and the 2 firestone sleeve bags. make offers

fg

so i guess i can go ahead and sell my 4-wheeler to someone else then????????????????

Banned

Re: fg

Originally posted by vortec_blaze
    so i guess i can go ahead and sell my 4-wheeler to someone else then????????????????
    ya man go ahead, i love that thing but we are buying a house right now and my father-in-law passed away in april and we are trying to get his farm cleaned up for the auction so we just dont have the time to travel, if i had the cash sitting here id have you ship it but i just dont have the extra cash. good luck on the sale, its an awesome quad for a great price.

to anyone interested, i still have all the brackets front and back and i also still have the rear sleeve bags.

Banned
    mblaze, check your pms, your stuff has been shipped via fedex, i pmed you with tracking numbers and payment information. still have bag brackets and sleeve bags for sale if anyone wants them.

O ya pimpin in the shade MBlazer's Avatar
    Ok thanks. Ill let you know when I get it.
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

O ya pimpin in the shade MBlazer's Avatar
    "everything is brand new, has not yet been installed"

This shit is not brand new and I'm alittle pissed off. The bags are not brand new by a long shot, shit they aint even the same bags. One of the studs on the bags is all fucked up and I dont even know if it can be mounted. There is prolly only 2-3 fittings that came with it and one was damaged, the switch box is broke and clearly used, one of the valves was in pieces in the box, the bags had clearly been rubbing something and have cracks, the tank isnt new. I dont think Im going to be giving good feedback for this, and Im pretty sure I wouldnt deal with you again for the simple fact that you said everything was brand new. The parts definatly arent new. And for anyone else I would have to say be careful buying from this guy. Ill post pics tomorrow.
    Last edited by MBlazer; 07-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

found this on s-10 forum not me, but sounds like good advice............this cokk sucker ripped me off before also. it was about two years ago on blazinlow.com that i was looking for viair 450s and this guy came across selling 2 of them for 320 bucks. he sent me some cheesy picture of a blazer with the compressors in them so i believed him. i payed with paypal. for the next month, nothing. just a bunch of excuses saying that he will send it and has sent it and such. well i get the compressors 2 months later and they are complete shit. first, one pumped only to 40 psi, and the next to 70 psi. second, the leaderhoses werent included. this was before the rebuild kits came out but even if i were to rebuild the damn compressors they would have cost me a total of 320 for the 2 + 30 for leader hoses + 140 for two sets of flapper valves and pistons, etc for the rebuild for the two compressors. so that was a total of almost 500 for a used set of compressors. i never could do anything through paypal because he know that once 30 days were past, nothing can be done. then i tried fililng a claim through my bank and they denied it because i recieved the damn things. total BS. im still bitter about that shit even now. for those of you who payed with paypal and it hasnt reached 30 days, get your moeny back now! this guy is a con artist. i wish i personally knew him so i could beat the living crap out of him. maybe cut his fingers off for stealing

slickwilliecoustoms!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Check this out too http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=44201
    Last edited by zombie; 07-13-2006 at 04:04 PM.

when you search for his names on s10forum (mulroy,willjr) you find that he pretty much fucks over everyone he has dealt except for one guy(db) that got a 4link. You should have thought about dealing with this crooked shitdick a little more after reading my first post.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    sounds to me like he's goin to rip someone off

haha, how's that for irony...

I think a ban is in order....

Banned
    Ok thanks. Ill let you know when I get it.
    all of this stuff was new, the bags were mounted in the front to move the truck around the shop, tank is brand new but i made the mistake of shipping it out not in a box. the boxes the valves were in are there with all the solenoids still in the fucking plastic so you know good damn well they are new. only thing that was used at all were the 2 bags. i have all receipts and invoices and will send photocopies to you, if a valve got damaged in shipping then send the one back and ill get the insurance and have the company themselves send you out one. i was straight up on this deal and i even sent the fucking stuff COD so you were more comfortable with them. if you think its not new shit and its junk then why the hell did you go to fedex, pay them the cod, and take it. you should have refused it and sent it back. this is why i hate doing business on the internet, every fucker wants something for free. what a fucking joke, the compressor, valves, and tank alone cost me alot more than what you paid. for what i sent to you i payed over 900 bux for it all and i have all receipts to prove it and ill get the out and photocopy them and send them to you and ill also be posting pics of the receipts on here too. i got everything within a week of each other and that was at the beginning of june and the truck it was bought for did not get done because i didnt have the time because we are looking at buying a house and just got too much going on. if you have a problem with me call me mblaze at 605 367 6857 so you can voice your complaints. i own a shop and i dont fuck people for no reason. you could have atleast pmed me to tell the stuff was damgaged during shipping instead of telling everyone that it all is used because like i said the only thing that was used were the 2 bags. you can blame me all you want but the point of a COD is to check the package and contents before paying, then you couldve told fedex that shit was damaged. call me if you want to discuss this,

will

considering I know Kevin (xtremelysweets10 on s-10f) theres really no question in my mind that your a useless fucking theif/scam. Get Kevin his money back and make this one right.

x2 on the ban

109 posts

all in classifieds

Obviously we won't miss him if he is banned, ......................... but then we would have to figure out the next user name

willjr does have a valid point on the COD

This thread was like watching an ocean liner crash.