Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bag setup for sale or trade(sd)

its funny db warned me about your past and im glad he did. not that i coulda afford shit any how.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    did anyone not see that coming? ive been watching this thread from day one after slammin posted that thread..
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

cod works on the principle that you pay for your package and then are allowed to handle your package. You can't just open the shit and inspect it and then pay for it. You can however open and inspect it after you paid for it, and then informed them of the damage etc...

But I stick to my guns and believe willjr is a worthless fuck and probably screwed you off Mblazer.

ban the man

Simple solution willjr you send mblazer his money back minus shipping and he will send all your stuff back packed in the boxes just the way he received it. If its all new and worth way more than he paid you this shouldn't be a problem. mblazer will lose a little money on shipping to learn a lesson and willjr just might get some people to believe he is not a straight up lying crooked cunt.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Originally posted by slammins15
    Simple solution willjr you send mblazer his money back minus shipping and he will send all your stuff back packed in the boxes just the way he received it. If its all new and worth way more than he paid you this shouldn't be a problem. mblazer will lose a little money on shipping to learn a lesson and willjr just might get some people to believe he is not a straight up lying crooked cunt.

heh that wont happen... lets see what happens to the guy who bought the solenoids..
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Originally posted by phatfarmer2
    heh that wont happen... lets see what happens to the guy who bought the solenoids..
    Yeah I know it won't happen but now what else can he say! either he does it or he's absolutely proven to be a lying crooked cunt

Originally posted by slammins15
    Yeah I know it won't happen but now what else can he say! either he does it or he's absolutely proven to be a lying crooked cunt

i think thats been proven... already...
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

agreed

has it! ....... :rolleyes:I am trying to see what kind of excuse he'll make up for this scam to make him look stupid apparently you don't like having fun with lying crooked cunts like willjr.

O ya pimpin in the shade MBlazer's Avatar
    Ok I will say that I should have pmed you but I was (still) pissed off. Now there is no way the bags were just used to roll something around a shop. And they still arnt the same brand of bag let alone not even the same series. One of the bags has cords showin, one has cracks all in it, both have rust on them........not surface either, and both of them the studs are so fucked up that they prolly cant be used....which they arent. So if you want to give my money back for the bags then I will send them to you. There is no way I am going to send the stuff back and not get my shipping back because shipping alone was $114. Besides I am not mad about all the stuff just some of it. So now back to the point. The switch box is still broke:mad: which isnt that big of a deal either since I am only using three switches for now for front up and down and s to s. The valve isnt a big deal because from what I see it isnt a that bad, just needs the top clip. The tank is fine......its goin to get scratched anyways. The shaved door kit looks to be new and fine. The compressor sounded a little funny but I think is fine. Kinda mad it doesnt have the leader hose but o well. Fittings dont really care about because I can get them. So mainly its just the bags I am pissed about. I thought I would give the guy a try because It seemed to be alright with the cod thing and in the picture it looked alright. Another reason I am so mad is because this is for my friend that is in the marines right now. I am goin to try to give you a call and talk to you but if I dont then if you want to I will send the bags back...........Ill pay shipping and you give me a reasonable amount back.
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

Banned
    thanks for calling mblaze, it was a little late last night. lol

for everyone else he called me, i explained to him about the bags and everything, the only thing that was used at all was the bags and he is more than welcome to send em back. sorrry the comp didnt come with a leader hose, it didnt come with one to me either as i explained to you. tank is brand new, all i did was plumb the valves to it and if you notice that there are some scratches on the back side that is because the thing was leanding against the wall in my shop you can tell in the pics. so to everyone else i didnt fuck anyone in this deal. sorry to burst your bubbles the shit is new and ill be posting pics of the invoices dated last month and if need be i have about 30 people locally that can vouch for the shit being new because they kept wanting to know why i ordered it all and never installed it. its because i decided to do a bodydrop on my truck and will get more stuff then.

ps with a dc5000 compressor for it to run correctly you have to have the vehicle running because it draws so much current so if you just touched the wires to a battery with the car not running it will not sound like its running properly, call aim if you guys think im full of shit and they will tell you the same thing
    Last edited by willjr; 07-14-2006 at 08:20 AM.

Havent got the camera to take pics but I should have them soon.
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

i dont live to far from you,im going to south dakota soon,ill come pick the stuff up for 600.00

here is pics of the bags not the same brand not the same size either and are clearly not new

1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

!! Built Not Bought !! bagme_85's Avatar
    :nono: :nono: :nono: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :omg: this is all i have to say about this...
    ***im back bitchez time to shine up the underside of some frames... asphalt style***