Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: bag setup for sale or trade(sd)

Banned
    Originally posted by MBlazer
    here is pics of the bags not the same brand not the same size either and are clearly not new

did you tell everyone on here that i told you i would send you your money back for the bags and you can send them back if youre not happy with them? youre not telling these guys what you tell me and thats just straight fucked up. where are all the pics of the whole "USED" setup i sent you? like i said, only thing that got used was the bags. oh sorry, back of the tank had some small scratches because it was leaning against the wall of my shop as seen in the pics i posted, but from what you say that is "USED" too. lmfao. post pics of the rest of the stuff before you put it on the truck so i can prove the stuff is new, obviously if you dont then that would mean you are the crooked one for not wanting us all to see how new it all is.

its fucked up how you can call me and be all cool and tell me that the only thing that looked used were the bags but then get back on here and tell everyone that none of the shit is new. thats pretty fucked up and on top of that you leave me a negative, :nono:

livin the lowlife
    Originally posted by willjr
    did you tell everyone on here that i told you i would send you your money back for the bags and you can send them back if youre not happy with them? youre not telling these guys what you tell me and thats just straight fucked up. where are all the pics of the whole "USED" setup i sent you? like i said, only thing that got used was the bags. oh sorry, back of the tank had some small scratches because it was leaning against the wall of my shop as seen in the pics i posted, but from what you say that is "USED" too. lmfao. post pics of the rest of the stuff before you put it on the truck so i can prove the stuff is new, obviously if you dont then that would mean you are the crooked one for not wanting us all to see how new it all is.

its fucked up how you can call me and be all cool and tell me that the only thing that looked used were the bags but then get back on here and tell everyone that none of the shit is new. thats pretty fucked up and on top of that you leave me a negative, :nono:
    are those the actual bags, cause if they are hrm i dunno :confused:
    94 S-10 Bodydropped,Shaved and some other things with ALOT to come.
    95 Jimmy 4x4 POS
    99 Blazer 2wd, daily with a couple mods.

Banned
    Originally posted by Cluster
    are those the actual bags, cause if they are hrm i dunno :confused:
    yes those are the bags i sent, do you people even read the other posts or do you just read the first line and reply?:rolleyes:

as said a million times ago, EVERYTHING WAS BRAND SPANKING NEW EXCEPT FOR THE BAGS AND I SAID ID GIVE HIM THE MONEY BACK FOR THEM AND HE SAID THAT WAS COOL BUT I HAVENT HEARD BACK FROM HIM SINCE.

im waiting for him to post the pics of the rest of the stuff, he cant because then everyone will know he is full of shit!

O ya pimpin in the shade MBlazer's Avatar
    Well if I can get my other camera fixed then I could take better pics of the other shit. why didnt you say the bags where used to begin with? and I dont think that switch box broke in shipping, could of, but doubt it. Even if it wasnt broke you can tell where you had tape on it to tell you what switches did what. I will get the pics up here soon because why the fuck would I lie about this fuckin shit. Ok hey everyone he said he would give me fifty bucks back. Ya I know I got a deal but the deal I thought I was gettin was for new bags so why dont you give me the money that new bags cost? I will get the pics up and see what everyone says.
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

hey can u sell me 4 valves
    Last edited by 85s10214; 07-26-2006 at 11:10 PM.

sorry my bro is using the other 4 valves that my friend dont need and the switch box and comp are being used. back to the story here are the pics. I also forgot to say that the comp was fucked up when I got it. the casing for the fan was bent in and the fan was hitting it. that most likely was from shipping and I have it fixed now so not a big deal. but what does everyone else think about the pics.

1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

!! Built Not Bought !! bagme_85's Avatar
    Originally posted by willjr
    yes those are the bags i sent, do you people even read the other posts or do you just read the first line and reply?:rolleyes:

as said a million times ago, EVERYTHING WAS BRAND SPANKING NEW EXCEPT FOR THE BAGS AND I SAID ID GIVE HIM THE MONEY BACK FOR THEM AND HE SAID THAT WAS COOL BUT I HAVENT HEARD BACK FROM HIM SINCE.

im waiting for him to post the pics of the rest of the stuff, he cant because then everyone will know he is full of shit!
    ladys and gentalmen here he said and i quote: bag setup for sale or trade(sd)

heres a list, ***everything is brand new***, has not yet been installed,

8-1/2" valves
    10 switch box
    12 gallon 8 1/2" ports
    most of the fittings for the kit

***2-firestone 2600 bags***
    ***2-firestone sleeve bags***
    rear truck bag brackets

front bag brackets
    1/2" and 5/8" dot approved airline
    dc 5000 compressor with 1 year no ?'s asked guarantee
    40 pound door popper kit
    im sure there is something i am missing but you got the general idea, all this stuff is still new in boxes. got a scuba tank with regulator ill include for the right trade. let me know through a pm

i rest my case....:nono:
    ***im back bitchez time to shine up the underside of some frames... asphalt style***

thank you
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

omg.....dude just give it up and admit your the biggest fucking tool that the trucking scene has seen in a while?

You just got your ass handed to you multiple times and your head is so fucking big and so far up your large asshole you dont get it. Repay the guy for all the expenses hes had during this incident and go back to your fucking yard sell.

Clearly clearly those bags werent just bolted in. EVEN THOUGH EVEN THOUGH you said everything was brand new and not installed in the original post. Those bags have been installed for a long long time and have been out in the elements, you knew they were junk but your so fucking cheap you had to try and get your money back by trying to pull a fast one over on a true mini trucker.

Now walk your pudgy ass to the nearest bank and take out your life savings and repay this man. Heck you can even do it after your done collecting coupons, you fucking douche bag.

-kam:bigthumb:
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

willjr

ur a fucken lien peice of shit man... :nono: u need to read what u typed in before u go off and restate that everything was new. excepet the bags.

and mblazer: in the box of shit and i mean it by calling it shit... the switch box was there the end that was missing in there or not.. if not he fucked u on that too.. keep that in mind...
    ***im back bitchez time to shine up the underside of some frames... asphalt style***

Originally posted by low86blazer
    omg.....dude just give it up and admit your the biggest fucking tool that the trucking scene has seen in a while?

You just got your ass handed to you multiple times and your head is so fucking big and so far up your large asshole you dont get it. Repay the guy for all the expenses hes had during this incident and go back to your fucking yard sell.

Clearly clearly those bags werent just bolted in. EVEN THOUGH EVEN THOUGH you said everything was brand new and not installed in the original post. Those bags have been installed for a long long time and have been out in the elements, you knew they were junk but your so fucking cheap you had to try and get your money back by trying to pull a fast one over on a true mini trucker.

Now walk your pudgy ass to the nearest bank and take out your life savings and repay this man. Heck you can even do it after your done collecting coupons, you fucking douche bag.

-kam:bigthumb:
    lol nicely put... :smoker:

The end piece was there. all I want is the money for the bags and it would be nice to get 100.
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van

ok well give the man the benifet on that i guess... think of it this way bro.. you've got the switchez so go buy a model of a blazer or astro van. and put the switchez in that... :bigthumb:

ya i planned on doin that because my friend only needs a few of the switches so I dont really care about that. but that is some thick plastic to break in shipping.:nono:
    1986 S-10 Blazer-Sold
    1987 Astro Van