Thread: Mobile Navigation Unit CHEAP

Contract Killer

Mobile Navigation Unit CHEAP

Delphi NA10000 Mobile Navigation Unit. It is in PERFECT MECHANICAL, COSMETICAL AND WORKING ORDER.

Do NOT need monthly subsciption to use this GPS unit!

Asking $300.00+S+H...

Prefer PayPal first, money orders second.

Need the money and dont have any use for it.
    My Contact info is:
    WORK E-MAIL: Michael.Carmer@usmc.mil (Between 7am-5pm NC time)
    CELL (252)646-8911

DESC.
    This is Perfect for trips, perfect for delivery routes, and good to use just to drive around unknown areas to find roads easier.

With state-of-the art GPS technology and a user-friendly interface, Delphi gets you to your final destination quickly and efficiently. Mapping a trip has never been so easy, all you need is your final destination (address, point-of-interest, or intersection) - Delphi Mobile Navigation does the rest.

Included with the system is a double disk CD Smart-MAP of the United States (excluding Alaska), so that you can easily load your desired maps. Maps are loaded to 64 MB of built-in memory with 256 MB of additional map storage through a built-in expandable Secure Digital (SD) or MultiMedia Card (MMC) slot.

You can start enjoying the benefits of this exceptional new unit as soon as you walk through the simple set up process.

Delphi NA10000 Mobile Navigation - GPS receiver

Specifications: Product Description Delphi Mobile Navigation GPS receiver Product Type GPS receiver PC Connection USB Voice Navigation instructions Built-in Display LCD - 320 x 240 - color General Product Type GPS receiver Width 6.4 in Depth 1.5 in Height 3 in Weight 12.3 oz GPS System Accuracy Position - 5 m PC Connection USB Voice Navigation instructions Antenna Built-in

Software Included NAVTECH US maps Acquisition Times Cold 120 sec Hot 15 sec Built-in Display Type LCD Resolution 320 x 240 Diagonal Size 3.8" Display Illumination Yes Slot Provided Slot Provided SD Memory Card

Miscellaneous Body Material Magnesium alloy Included Accessories PC USB cable, car power adapter, 2 kinds of mounting bracket(Suction cup or dash stand), AC power adapter, 4 DVD set of MAPS FOR NORTH AMERICA. Shipping Weight: 3 lb

EVERYTHING NEEDED IS INCLUDED AND MORE. Plug in and install on computer, load maps from USB and go on the road easy to use and easy to program destinations to.
    Last edited by MCarmer; 08-21-2006 at 11:54 AM.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme
    20 HP Racing Rims W/Nitto Tires 245/35/20 & Tuckin' Em
    SOLD ALL SUBS HAD 9 15in Onyx SWITCHIN TO SOMETHING,Ton of Yellow tops & 220 Ohio Gen Alt, 5 Tru Tech Amps Crystal Mids & Highs All Ext Ampd
    Firestone Airbag System 3/8" chopped tailgate handle and wiper
    Tons of fiberglassing and alot more...

Contract Killer
    TTT.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme
    SOLD ALL SUBS HAD 9 15in Onyx SWITCHIN TO SOMETHING,Ton of Yellow tops & 220 Ohio Gen Alt, 5 Tru Tech Amps Crystal Mids & Highs All Ext Ampd

Contract Killer

price dropped

Im deploying soon again, im trying to get rid of this now.

Make me a offer and shoot it to my email address, along with your Zip code for shipping calulations.

michael.carmer@usmc.mil

if its the winner ill let you know and we cna do the transaction, and ill ship it.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

Contract Killer

ttt

anyone?
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

Some interest.... what is the model number after the na10000?

Contract Killer
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Delphi-NA10000-M...QQcmdZViewItem

that ebay auction is for the same thing, it may have more info then I put on my decription but I beleive that is the model #, there is nothing else after delphi NA10000

The pictures I have on the post are form my ebay auction for the GPS unit, the pictures I took with my camera I didnt take form anyone elses auction or website.

If you have any questions just lemme know, Ill do my best to answer them for you.

During the day hours 7am-430pm EST you can email me and ill get back to you within 10 minutes, cuz im on my Govt computer.
    michael.carmer@usmc.mil or I check my post here and on s10forum.com every few hours in between things here at work.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

That auction is why I asked. Basically, I see there are a few different versions. The one you linked to is the 11x3 or something like that I think. Then there are other (11x1) versions that sell for about 120.00 or so. The other bad thing is delphi does not make these anymore. How old is the unit?

Contract Killer
    The screen on mine is 3 inches not 1 inch, the 1.5 inch reference refers to the depth of the unit not the height or the screen size.

I havent seen any sizing around 1.5 inches tall, they all say 1.5 inches Deep and 3 inches tall and 6.4 inches Wide thats all Ive seen.

But I bought mine in Late 2005 around August or so, and I believe these came out in mid 2004. I can find them online all over but none as cheap as Im selling for not even close, Im unsure if they stopped making this model or not, but I do know that they still put out new MAP DVD's to keep it up to date. You can call them over the phone and order the dvd's for $12 to you.

This is a review Ive found online, this is the same exact model I have, and has all the same functions/buttons/looks/accessories.

http://www.xm411.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2359

I assure you mine is not a 1 1/2 inch screen, it is the 6.4 W x 1.5 D x 3 H

Thanks.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

I'd be intrested if I had money for it. If you still have it in a month or so let me know.

Contract Killer
    Well as of right now i ahve two people interested in it, but if they do not buy it then it is up for you tog et if youd like, if the deals fall through then Ill repost on this thread so bookmark it or something so you can check it later on when you got the cash, im deploying soon and have to ship my stuff back home and dont feel like paying more to ship a ton of stuff back.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

Contract Killer
    The internet contact hasnt written me back a response so im not holding for him, the Local guy in town is trying to stall me till he gets the money but i need to get rid of this sooner than he will probably get me the money, still up for grabs.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

Shoot me a PM with your price please. Thx....

Contract Killer
    ttt, still up for grabs.

200$ Shipped.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme