Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST! Lets see you photoshop gods photoshop this.

Creative Genius
    I still win...

Thumbs up HERE WE GO

I Know you guy have been waiting, will here we go. What I did is a three step process to get this thing back together. I really didnt spend to much time on it but it's like a step one threw step three.Let me know what you think good or bad THANKS PEACE.IT CAN BE DONE (SEPERATING BOYS FROM MEN I GUESS, HA HA)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up STEP 2 OF 3

:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Wink FINAL STEP

:p: :D :bigthumb:

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar
    damn man, no contest, lay low is the PHOTOSHOP KING!!!!!!!!!
    you keep your title law low, for now, we are still waiting for zepia's entry! hahahha
    hey guys i got 2 more contests, but we will wait for this one to end first:bigthumb:
    rip SlamminS15

Suicide door havin member DRUNK411's Avatar
    Hey lay low how do you do all that I know a little I can lower a truck with the lassow tool but it either leaves a white mark where it was, or it leave a picture of the truck behind it. Any tips would greatly appreciated. Thanks Eddie
    S-10 blazer rollin' on dubs and bagged... what what!!!

Soon to have a typhoon engine.

"Bottles are for babies, real men get blown!"

DRUNK411 (11:558 PM): I think that is a guy man
    DragginBlazer (11:55:52 PM): me too
    DRUNK411 (11:56:19 PM): that is not cool by any means
    DRUNK411 (11:56:37 PM): why would u even subject yourself to that being a woman and all
    DRUNK411 (11:56:46 PM): I mean would u really want that on the internet

That is how we felt about the thread below. Check it out if you dare it is very scary!!

How we felt on this post

Pics of my ride:
    http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=15102

Creative Genius
    TIP: When you lower a truck, DO NOT lasso the roof and everything of the truck, go along the bottom of the truck (wheel wells, rocker panels etc.) and when you get to the front or rear bumper, continue to draw to the edge of the WHOLE PICTURE, then follow the side of the picture to the top, the follow the top across to the other side, then follow the other side down until it's even with the other bumper, then draw across to the other bumper. I hope that was clear, but you have to lower the background WITH THE TRUCK! I hope that helps.

Creative Genius
    BTW, LayLow, I think STEP 2 wins that for you. That is really impressive. THE Undisputed heavy weight of photoshop............. LAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

(crowd boos)

Oh well... he's the guy they love to hate! j/k :rofl:

Re: STEP 2 OF 3

Originally posted by Lay Low
    :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
    Man I really suck, you didn't spend much time on it and it came out like that. I quit, hes to good.

i would but lay low has it all wrapped up

lay low props to you man that is awsome stuff
    rollin on stock 15's yay

why isnt the number 11 pronouced onety one?

Thanks Again guys, but were still waiting on zepia. He may be the one to knock use all off the map his Dam good as well as MT, these are some heavy hitters Im look foward to see what he drops. And DRUNKIN 411 Hit me with a private message and I'll tell you every thing you need to know PEACE AND THANKS just having fun with it......

Cool it can be done

it can def be done, if i have time i'll show you how it can be done, what color do you want it?? or maybe a custom paint job!?

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

i did this in an hour, and it took some time finding the right pics for stuff. i took the two best things in my mind- rugged offroading and cadillacs, and my dads new yukon... put em together and it looks pretty hot on your truck. calvu mirrors, escalade front end, superswamper boggers, and a nice cowl induction hood donated from a ford superduty... looks pretty nice right? no photoshopping here though- i use paint shop pro. i got a trackball mouse which sucks for the precise movements you need for image editing. i gotta go to bed now- its pretty late. i gotta work, but this is what i got so far, i just read this whole post tonite. thought id try a stab at it. eveyrone elses looks pretty phat too. let me know what you guys think.
    oh yeah ill post up the sutff i used too, so you can see how i did it, if youre interested that is. anyways, gotta go to bed work in a little bit! shit ok this didnt upload overnight like i thought it would.... i had to resize it but now the quality looks a bit worse, oh well....

Question What the hell

Its all friendly fun. Drunkin heres what to do you got the lowering you need to know how to hide lines an double images.I use a number of programs but all I use have some sort of Lasso or masking tool. Let me meantion to never lasso or mask the truck itself when you paste there will be to much of the second image to clean up.the key you have to choose the right lasso it may differ on most programs. It should be a Circle lasso, Square lasso or Straightline lasso. Straight line is best, you want to go to the outer edge of the pic an to the top start the lasso bring it all the way down the side until you see the fender an come across to the truck under the fender an up the other side.this will keep out the double image.I copy my ground and move it over the first image.to clean up the lines use your airbrush an your colorpicker this is the tool that looks like something used for ear drops pick up the background color an now felt you lines with the airbrush an control your air presure