Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST! Lets see you photoshop gods photoshop this.

Creative Genius
    Basically what I said, only he knows what he's talking about and the picture helps about 100 times more than explaining it. When I do it though, I do the whole background.

Damn lay low that was bad ass!! i really like how u can manipulate pictures man
    but wait the contest is not done yet i'm still wortking on it since i 've been sooo busy at work (doing the same thing) i haven't done 2 much to it but i think i got my ass kicked by lay low tho :)

Zepia
    ________
    Dc Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
    Last edited by Zepia; 04-12-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Canadeion your right when I was writing that I had to really think because there are so many steps I couldnt fit it all. had to use my brain I dont do that very often HA HA

AND ZEPIA WERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?? we cant wait for you to drop it on use. I know what you mean about work, Man I go back out of town Monday I do the same thing to so I know how it is,But when every your ready drop it PEACE

Creative Genius
    When it comes to shit like this, I know everyone is gonna listen to you, and I can't blame em!

Thanks Man

Suicide door havin member DRUNK411's Avatar
    Hey Lay Low, Ok I got that figures out, now how do I paint a car one color. Please let me know thanks Eddie
    S-10 blazer rollin' on dubs and bagged... what what!!!

Soon to have a typhoon engine.

"Bottles are for babies, real men get blown!"

DRUNK411 (11:558 PM): I think that is a guy man
    DragginBlazer (11:55:52 PM): me too
    DRUNK411 (11:56:19 PM): that is not cool by any means
    DRUNK411 (11:56:37 PM): why would u even subject yourself to that being a woman and all
    DRUNK411 (11:56:46 PM): I mean would u really want that on the internet

That is how we felt about the thread below. Check it out if you dare it is very scary!!

How we felt on this post

Pics of my ride:
    http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=15102

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    Originally posted by Blazin' Soon
    Sorry but I give blazin blue no credit at all, all he did was save mine and take out the crap in your yard. I don't really think that shows much creativity, besides Lay Low is gonna blow us all away. So it dosen't really matter, I just think he could have tried a litte harder than ripping off my work. :nono: :nono: :nono:
    YO, I know. If you read my post i give you all the credit on the blaze... I spacifically said it was just to clean up the yard man. reread my post and you see all your credit.

I'm not gunna atemt the photoshop on the blaze b/c all that would be left for you to see is his windshild. I could take a pic from Blazinlows pics and paste it over the old one. No real photoshoping to me. I like to alter pics, not make pics have different backgrounds.... so i just altered the background on you entry. witch i thought was clean.

LOOK!!! and in actual judging of artwork in competion, as long as you alter the pic 3 different ways it is considered your work. But I felt i should give you credit were it was desirved.

and if you still think i don't desire credit, try cleaning the stuff up yourself and still make it look as good as the original pic and not leave any trace of photoshoping like i did.:smoker:
    Last edited by BlazinBlue; 08-22-2002 at 01:00 PM.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    DRUNK411to change the color of a vehilcle, I use the masking tool off of photoshop. mask only what you want to change the color of, then leave the quick mask. it will have the whole body of what you selected outlined with the moving dotes. I go up to image, then to adjusments, and go to hue/saturation. click on colorize and mwss with the levels above till you find the color you want. Then if you rally want to get fancy you go back and add highlights and shadows with the paint brush using a small brush. I bet Laylow has either another way or an Eazyer way of discribing it.:bigthumb:
    Last edited by BlazinBlue; 08-22-2002 at 12:57 PM.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

dang, i swear you can do anything with a computer !

YES DRUNKIN, BLAZIN BLU is right on this, Just mask it off and play around with the hue until you get a cool color. There is one other way to go about it to, with you airbrush tool this will give you a wider range of colors, but if you aply to much presure you'll cover all the seams and stuff, bring your air presure all the way down to about 5lbs or 5 as it apears in some programs.If the truck is red choose like a lite yellow and you get a cool orange its like mixing paint but you do it a layer at a time increase the air presure to get darker effects.

ok here's mine
    late but finished

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291459817&idx=1

Zepia
    ________
    Teen pregnancy forums
    Last edited by Zepia; 04-12-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Creative Genius
    NICE, ZEP! :bigthumb: Suicide doors looking sweet!

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar
    i cant load the last page!! i have 56 ghey, and it takes forever, can someone post the finished product so we can vote??
    rip SlamminS15

i cant see it either and i have DSL

Creative Genius
    I could see it all this morning... :confused: