Thread: 4x4 duals

4x4 duals

I've searched but did not see anything, but did anyone ever run true dual exhaust on a 4x4 1st gen. I just did it and wanted to see how they did it.

the way i have seen it done. is everything comin down the right side of the truck. then in the back. have the left side pipe bent to exit on the left side and the right on the right
    91 GMC SYCLONE(fast),88 2wd blazer(old school and sold),88 S-10 BLAZER(sold),92 4dr 2wd blazer(pink and bagged)93' s-10 blazer(plow truck),88 GTA TUNE PORT(blown motor),97 MXZ 670,01 YAMAHA RAPTOR(sleeping),87 YSR 50 CC WITH A 125 CC(never be done)
    THE SURGEON GENERAL WARNING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING A FORD

i have mine going down the right side too,but I left the left on the right and ran the right to the left. Only to run close to the same amount of pipe.

Banned
    yeah i did the same, crossed over both pipes to the pass side, then split back as soon as it gets around the t-case into the mufflers and ran the same on opposite sides out the back.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4