Thread: my truck pics

my truck pics

here is what i have been doing over the last two weeks or so ... i still have to get a few my pictures because i got the truck in primer for the winter for now and i also got the caddy lights fitting in alot better.

when i post the other pics of the truck in primer it will also have the window from fbimini.com installed aswell

hope you like it, its only my 4th time doing body work

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/02s10350/

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    looks good.. question.. what type of body filler are u using?
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

yeah... for the first coat b4 i put anything down i put and etching primer down then i use a bondo glass with resin mixed in with it to get the shape down then i do a final coat with a light weight poly filler

why is there something else i should use?

actually yea your doing good with the self etching primer but just about every bondo product is crap...although bondo glass is pretty good and is damn strong...looks good man.....are you using spot putty?
    Too many mods to list :D
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2293608

yeah i so a very light coat over it all with spot putty when its done being shaped then after that i just primer it.

now a question i have because my truck is all in primer for the winter now. should i seal it or do i just leave it till spring then fix what ever parts i need to re-primer then seal it?

i actually owe this alot to phatfarmer2 because i always wanted to do this but i really didn't think i had the ability to but i looked through some of his projects when he put the caddy lights in a s10 and i refered to that alot during this process

so thanks phat for doing such a good job on other peoples vehicles and taking pics along the way it helped out alot