Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: bagged the 4X4

jammer12001

that thing is sweet can't wait to do that to mine once I figure out what to do in the back. Are you going to do any kind of body drop in the future?

it depends is it a 4dr or 2dr, because it is two different setups.

Flint Town.michigan rollin like bentleys on michelins
    looks nice layd, the bag angle scares me but alls well that rides ok. if your gonna bag your truck why would you keep the 4x4? doesn't make sense if your gonna be layd out its not like your gonna be off roading.

"SNOW" is the only reason i want to keep my 4x4 and can come up with a way to bag it and keep the 4x4... to me is not really important to 1" off the floor... i want to drive regular high and when parked bbbbzzzzzzz is on the floor.... but hey the only aplies to me... and by the way a white blazer looks nice....
    95 blazer 4 door 4x4
    shaved front door handles
    molded rear and front bumpers
    200amp alternator
    0 awg power cables
    2 12" for bass 2 8" for voice

I moved from springfield, OH a year ago... the one thing i learned about snow and 4x4's is it doesnt help u stop any faster only helps u not get stuck... if u stay on the road and arnt out packin it u arnt going to have a problem with it being 2wd and snow on the ground... u just need to keep your stock rims for the winter with a little bit of nobs on the tires... and then in the summer throw your rims and pros on it...

just my 2 cents

-Ben-

well you are right in a way but i had 1 winter w/o 4x4(damn vacuum) and it was hell gtting around...in my opinon is good to have....well so far no snow... but who knows? maybe if i had 2 truck .. i'lll rip the 4x4 so fast....but so fast...
    95 blazer 4 door 4x4
    shaved front door handles
    molded rear and front bumpers
    200amp alternator
    0 awg power cables
    2 12" for bass 2 8" for voice

Alright I got a 4x4 wich I took off all the 4x4 crap where do I have to place the baggs and what exactly do I have to do cuz I'm kinda lost with all these diffrent answers??
    PRIME-TIME :blazer: