Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you are running Corvette wheels?

Blazinlow is for fags BlazinCrisco's Avatar
    Originally posted by l1ld3v1lrydr
    i didnt catch if u said urs was 4wd or not, im assuming not tho if ur "laying frame", so i wouldnt know how they fit on the 2wd set ups. but mine sit flush with the body and wouldnt tuck very well with out atleast hit the fenders a lil
    Well that sucks.

Yeh its a 2wd and Bags should be in around March. I will have a picture thread :bigthumb:

Originally posted by l1ld3v1lrydr
    these r z06 18x8.5 i believe...
    Those are the stock C6 vette rims, but hot none the less.

Z06 has the dual 5 spoke design.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

Originally posted by Harley
    Those are the stock C6 vette rims, but hot none the less.

Z06 has the dual 5 spoke design.
    You are correct sir!
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

in need of heartbeat.
    Thanks for all the replies.. Sorry I havent checked in before now. Troubles on the homefront.. Anyway, Mine is a two wheel drive.. and I was actually considering maybe some replicas instead.. I do realize that the rear wheels on the 07 are 12" wide.. So, I'm thinking replicas are in order.. Seemed to be a good topic though. I've always liked the corvette wheels.

I had also thought about the factory corvette wheels from the late 80s early 90s.. I've seen an S-10 running a set and I kinda liked that look... Any opinions?
    2000 S-10: 2.2, 5spd, scsb, 2wd.

Originally posted by dysfunk
    I had also thought about the factory corvette wheels from the late 80s early 90s.. I've seen an S-10 running a set and I kinda liked that look... Any opinions?
    Depends on what wheels you are thinking? I think the ZR-1 wheels are the only ones that look decent enough to put on anything.

in need of heartbeat.
    Here's the ones I'm talking about..

Last edited by dysfunk; 01-23-2007 at 12:56 AM.

Banned
    I was hoping you werent talking about those lol. They are the worse ones they put on them im my opinion, BUT on a s-series they may look decent, i'd have to see to decide.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Originally posted by Superbee
    I was hoping you werent talking about those lol. They are the worse ones they put on them im my opinion, BUT on a s-series they may look decent, i'd have to see to decide.
    Same thing I was thinking lol. But it's your truck, and I've seen those look good on one Blazer...it was built for the One Lap of America race...I think lol.

Edit: These are the ZR-1 style...
    Last edited by AIR SIC; 01-23-2007 at 02:34 PM.

trueblood
    The boyds I'm running are for a vette or camaro 9.5x17 w/275/50/17s. I do have 2 1/4 spacers front and back. The rims do hit the sway bar at full lock. Ohter than that, no probs.

in need of heartbeat.
    I was searching earlier on ebay for corvette rims.. and yes, the zr-1s seem to be the really popular ones... There's an image on there with a typhoon with the factory zr-1s on there and it claims it has no wheel spacers.. (I think I read that)... It's got the 17x9.5 and 17x11 rear..

But yes, I saw a box style s10, bagged, with a set of the wheels that I posted a pic of.. Except they were dipped in chrome.. I thought it looked pretty decent.. But to each their own.. I guess?

The Typhoon wouldn't need wheel spacers, it's awd.

in need of heartbeat.
    Good point.

just put the z06 c5 rims on my 04 extreme,i had to put 2" spacers all the way around, 225 bucks for all 4. got 17 by 9.5 in the front n 18 by 10.5 n the back,looks great. i love em. email for a pic,i dnt knw how to post it yet

What did you do? Search for corvette wheels and decide to post in ancient threads?
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1700

Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post
    I feel like arguing, DL......
    yeah i was looking at those c6 z06 wheels ... but the 12 inch widht 335 tire is scaring me also was the price lol

but i you look on ebay they make them narrower not sure exactly what the size is tought

id rellay love them on my xtreme for that sport look

if id know they would fit id get them and get the brakes you know those big mother f**kers 14 inch rotors 6 piston galiper front and 13.4 inch 4 piston galiper rear ...