Thread: Show Truck With V8

Cool Show Truck With V8

its not my truck but my buddies/boss lol this truck was together b4 but not like this few years back it won best truck in the country (canada) its lorenzo blue custom colour this truck is just wow but with him starting up his business XOTIC DESIGNS things happen and this truck got ripped appart and peices sold such as one off fantom 98+ grill completely smoothed out bed and cab, custom fiberglass bed stereo. but he is left with the cab, fenders, and hood.

Well there is a kid that has and s10 and was getting airbaged framed boxed shaved painted all suspension custom build by my boss and painted.. well for this kid leaving this truck like this for a year or so he went through changes and bought a house and bought of all thins a cobalt ss ughhh. So my boss decides to buy the bed off him, the frame and suspension he custom built and the 22" divinci wheels.

So i ended up talking my boss into puting a lt1 one in it to, so that got us thinking and we sat down and decided on what mods we are going to do and they include:

we are shaving out the firewall not just making it smooth because it already is but completely shaving out the firewall right to the windsheild and go straight down from there, build a custom one off dash, lt1 completely polished, and smoothed out bed once again AND BODY DROP!! lol first one for our shop

so yesterday i got started on putting together the front suspension and holly shit i was nervous.. its not like i haven't been air baging trucks for the past 3 months with him but like its my bosses truck now and the frame, control arms, spindles, rear end, link bars, crossmembers are completely painted and CAN NOT be chipped

but after 8 hours of work i got the front suspension completely done no chips no nothing and now today i have to go in and put the rear end together and put it on the frame with the link bars and bags and put the transmission in and driveshaft then i begin putting the v8 on the tranny sitting in the truck bolt it up lower it and level it build custom mounts to the 4.3 mounts( dont say that u should put the 2.8 motor mounts on because i have already thought of that but those holes were shaved out so now we are just building our own v8 mounts then it will be a rolling chassis then i get to wire the lt1 computer

so wish me luck and i will have pictures up sometime soon!!
    just thought i would tell you guys to watch for this truck at shows because its not something that you can miss:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :smoker:

sounds good, where in canada are you guys located?

93 Blazer 4x4 - 5.5/5, shaved For Sale
    95 S10 2wd - laying 20's with TB front end
    03 Blazer ZR2- stock and daily'd

well have fun replacing the 4.3 mounts when they get ripped to shredds with an lt1.
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

It's all about to change winditup57's Avatar
    Seeing is believing and pictures speak a thousand words. Good luck with this.

Like the man says Pictures!!!!!

Sounds like a Very Intresting project.

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    i wanna see pics!!!
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

alright i got to go there tomorrow and i will ask him to upload some pictures and send them to me

and we are located in Belle River Ontario
    just outside of Windsor

Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    its tomorrow

pics!
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

Originally posted by BlazerINtheWork
    its tomorrow

pics!
    x2 already

Be interesting to see the blend of the overall work because the individual aspects like being smoothed, BD, LT1 are becoming common.