Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo hoo Don't lower a 4x4

'93 Typhoon / 97 Isuzu C-Town216's Avatar

Boo hoo Don't lower a 4x4

I'm so sick of hearing that! Would u not lower your Lancer EVO? Or an Accura? How bout a Subaru?
    Y does it make sense 2 lower an import AWD car but not an S-truck? I think it's dumb as hell to lift a 2WD car to fit big rims. I'd tub it and tuck 26"s. But if that's not what a guy is asking about then I don't tell him that. Y's every 1 gotta B a h8ter?
    "All I need iz 1 mic"

Why listen to them? Prove em wrong when you have a droped blazer with some nice rims and clean paint and just say oh ya its a 4x4.:bigthumb:

hell ya!!!!!!! besides your doing something different.

:bigthumb:

Originally posted by Blazin03
    Why listen to them? Prove em wrong when you have a droped blazer with some nice rims and clean paint and just say oh ya its a 4x4.:bigthumb:

A dropped 4x4 with WORKING 4 wheel drive would be nice. If you're going to remove the front shafts to make it low why not just use a 2 wheel drive frame?
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

Blazinlow is for fags BlazinCrisco's Avatar
    Originally posted by smsmith36
    A dropped 4x4 with WORKING 4 wheel drive would be nice. If you're going to remove the front shafts to make it low why not just use a 2 wheel drive frame?
    Because thats the Easier and CHeaper way DUHH.

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    reason why i went 2wd frame.. i kept breakin half shafts, after the 3rd set.. fuck that ,2wd time...
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Banned
    Welcome back C-town lol.

I hear ya, when people ask me that i say "why did chevy do it from the factory then?" They then say they didnt, or what the hell you talking about, then i reply, "what do you think a typhoon is?"

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Banned
    Oh, I also get the famous "why did you fuck up a perfectly good vehical" I tell them I didnt because its now faster, and handles better than it ever has which is the way i drive. :rolleyes:

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

damn low dragging 4x4
    2wd/4wd its all the same platform basically. just diffrent ways to go about dropping it and bagging it. a 4wd with removed axels isnt any diffrent than bagging a Isuzu which is just an imported s-10 with torsion bars
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

Why because around here in PA a 2wd is so hard to find...especially a blazer regular s10 pickup is cake. Not 2dr 2wd blazers.

plus mine was cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

Originally posted by BlazinCrisco
    Because thats the Easier and CHeaper way DUHH.
    i see it as more work then buying a 2wd to start with.

i have no problems with what people do to there cars. its not my money its not my car. all i could say is i like it or i dont.
    i would like to lift a 2wd pick-up. always loved the desert runner look.
    91 GMC SYCLONE(fast),88 2wd blazer(old school and sold),88 S-10 BLAZER(sold),92 4dr 2wd blazer(pink and bagged)93' s-10 blazer(plow truck),88 GTA TUNE PORT(blown motor),97 MXZ 670,01 YAMAHA RAPTOR(sleeping),87 YSR 50 CC WITH A 125 CC(never be done)
    THE SURGEON GENERAL WARNING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING A FORD

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    the story of my life, i didnt buy a 2wd frame because i wanted to build my own front suspension. I just get sick of bolt on custom parts.

Personally, I could care less if some lowered a 4x4 or 2wd, wtf makes the difference?
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

IlluSive XpecTaionS l1ld3v1lrydr's Avatar
    Originally posted by low86blazer
    Why because around here in PA a 2wd is so hard to find...especially a blazer regular s10 pickup is cake. Not 2dr 2wd blazers.

plus mine was cheap

yea not only 2drs hard to find, 4 drs are even harder... tho theres some lady driving around in a red 4dr 2wd, ever time i see her i get pist and start bitching, then that pisses me g.f lol

mines dropped 4/5 and the 4wd still works ;)

been like that for about 2-3 yrs and havent broken anything

i love the look on ppls face when i say "yeas its a 4wd, and it still works" their jaw jus dropps to the ground
    :tongue: w1shf00l th1nk1n' :boink:

4 door love... or... love-in the 4 door... :bigthumb:

IlluSive XpecTaionS l1ld3v1lrydr's Avatar
    Originally posted by l1ld3v1lrydr
    yea not only 2drs hard to find, 4 drs are even harder... tho theres some lady driving around in a red 4dr 2wd, ever time i see her i get pist and start bitching, then that pisses me g.f lol

i must be drunk or something cuz i apparently cant type...

ment to say "everytime i see here i get pist and start bitching, then that pisses my g.f off and she starts bitching"

lol incase some1 didnt understand that:bigthumb:
    :tongue: w1shf00l th1nk1n' :boink:

4 door love... or... love-in the 4 door... :bigthumb:

A dropped 4x4 with WORKING 4 wheel drive would be nice.
    Originally posted by low86blazer
    Why because around here in PA a 2wd is so hard to find...especially a blazer.
    I have my 3" drop to keep my working 4x4, and to have a 2wd lowered blazer in western pa doesn't make a great DD during the winter.
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)