Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boo hoo Don't lower a 4x4

Originally posted by C-Town216
    N E thing that can NOT B alligned 2 ZERO camber iat ride hight z a "Hack Job"!
    That sentence looks like a hack job...

damn low dragging 4x4
    you wouldnt want a slammed 4x4 to have zero camber. the tires would nail the fenders because they stick out stock
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

Banned
    Originally posted by AIR SIC
    That sentence looks like a hack job...
    Oh man i laughed at that one, nice.:rofl:

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Banned
    This may piss off a lot of people but in my opinion N E thing that can NOT B alligned 2 ZERO camber iat ride hight z a "Hack Job"!

Thats like saying you dont want to do anything to an engine that will give it anymore power than stock.:rolleyes:

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Yea it kind of interesting that you guys brought this up. I originally started with my truck when people where saying its impossible, get a 2wd frame. So that kept the drive, 2 years later i have the rear end of my 4dr 4x4 bagged with a wishbone keeping the stock tank and not cutting the floor. The front end i had the idea and dubbmotorsports.com put it into reality. I dont trust myself to weld somethin like that. So now i have a shaved 4dr blaze 4x4 on air ride, with fully functional 4x4. You go to car shows and everyone looks and is like, is that a 4x4? So my plate is now BAGD4X4

Originally posted by JKBLAZIN
    you wouldnt want a slammed 4x4 to have zero camber. the tires would nail the fenders because they stick out stock
    x2
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

simply2low i have not seen any pics lately do you have any?

damn low dragging 4x4
    ya id like to see some pics as well
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    This may piss off a lot of people but in my opinion N E thing that can NOT B alligned 2 ZERO camber iat ride hight z a "Hack Job"!
    yup.. dont forget caster too... thats gets thrown way the fuck off also..
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

did u read what he said? he said at ride height...
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

damn low dragging 4x4
    did u read what he said? he said at ride height...
    ya but a 4x4 with a 5" + static drop (being ride height) with zero camber would have the fenders sitting on the tires, a little negative camber and then the tires tuck up and under the fender.

ya but a 4x4 with a 5" + static drop (being ride height) with zero camber would have the fenders sitting on the tires, a little negative camber and then the tires tuck up and under the fender.
    hes talking abotu a bagged 4x4.. 1 degree is the maximum camber the front end shoudl have to operate correctly and be to close to factory specs, to get that much camber that your speaking of to tuck the wheels in the fenders for "ride height" your gonna need at least 4+ degrees more then liekly alot more than that, hope you have a big wallet for the tires you are going to put on every week.

running that much camber and caster is just plain stupid...
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

damn low dragging 4x4
    the thread title was talking about lowering... ya bagged at ride height you can have a 4x4 get close to 0/1 degree. not sure where my alignment is at since i havent done it since the drop (on my 4wd). tires last me a show season.

Banned
    How do you have perfect alignment with more than a 3inch drop??? And dont tell me custom control arms.

Originally posted by Superbee
    How do you have perfect alignment with more than a 3inch drop??? And dont tell me custom control arms.
    he doesnt.. not possible... all that can be set right is the toe..
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love