Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Typhoon Keys???

hardtymes
    schimel750 show us some pics.
    Men do what they want Boyz do what they can.......

I have to get some more film to take final pics, i used up all of the pics on the actual drop, now i don't have any final pics,...i'm probaly gonna take them tomorrow, get them developed and i'll see if i can get them on here in the next few days.
    ~85' S-10 4x4 Blazer
    ~Freshly rebuilt 2.8, with painted goodies
    ~18" chrome Platnum Type 121 (will do for now) wrapped in 225/40 BFG's
    ~Shaved emblems and fender trim
    ~Fancy Alpine headunit, Pionneer highs and mids at the corners, Xtant 600 watt class D amp, JL 12w7 in custom enclosure -hit 141.5db- (little plexiglass for looks) 4 guage Monster wires and other exspensive tid-bits i don't really need
    ~Smoothy front bumper painted to match, rollpan
    ~Shaved door handles
    INSTALLED my 3 pump Red's competition hydraulic setup, chain bridge/coil over
    Can we say, "standing 3-wheel?"
    -To Be-
    ~Euro tails and clear corners ~Shaved moldings, roof rack
    ~Poly Blue paint from a Mitsu.VR4, blue, red, and black pearls (in the can, in the garage)

Here i just thought about this, i changed my profile around to be more accurate, that way no one gets confused when i post pics. All the stuff listed I have in my garage...but i'd much rather get it painted before i do all this stuff b/c i think it will mess with people when it looks totally hooked up when I pull it outta the garage. I will post pics of the truck as is, then in about a week or so, once its finished, post some more.
    ~85' S-10 4x4 Blazer
    ~Fancy Alpine headunit, Pionneer highs and mids at the corners, Xtant 600 watt class D amp, JL 12w7 in custom enclosure -hit 141.5db- (little plexiglass for looks) 4 guage Monster wires and other exspensive tid-bits i don't really need
    ~Shaved door handles
    -To Be-
    ~Poly Blue paint from a Mitsu.VR4, blue, red, and black pearls (in the can, in the garage)

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Here are the keys I got today. After class I am gonna start puttin them in...

u have a better pic i cant see shit

Best I can do:

perfect thank you very much:bigthumb:

yeah i got the same key, they have one with blue paint and one with yellow paint, i got that same one,...but to hell with it now, i'm happy as all get out bein slammed, and i don't scrape that much either, but i did get REALLY STUCK in my buddie's sister's driveway, i'm talkin, he had to yank up on the front end while i gased it, i was gettin nothin but tire smoke....i mind you, the guys with me drive a Z28 and Cobra, they don't know nuthin about this bein ToLowToGo shit, while they were worried as hell, and goin "DAMN that sux" the only thing i thought to myself was "oh hell yeah, can't wait to see the groove in the asphalt from that one!" Another story from later that day, we were leaving this house, and their road is all f*'d up, got the hump in the middle from to many heavy trucks or something, while we were driving straight, we heard a faint little ~SCRAPE SCRAPE~, they were like "What the hell?!?" i just girnned and said "get you some of that crossmember baby" I love this shit
    ~85' S-10 4x4 Blazer
    ~Shaved door handles
    -To Be-

Well the keys from the Ty are exactly the same as the stock keys on my Blazer. So obviously they aren't going to work. I am goin to try something different. Maybe Sy keys or somethin... I dunno. I am kinda disappointed.. but oh well, shit happens.

yea guys, im hoping someone finds some kind of custom made keys or somthing, what ever happened to slims idea of getting some made?
    MY BLAZER IS FOR SALE - CHECK THE CLASSIFIEDS

$3000 O.B.O

DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Good job, Draggin... I am sure that will help us all :bigthumb:

i ordered a pair, oh i hope they work!
    he said he can get other keys too, maybe neven toyota keys for the older trucks!!
    whooppeeee!
    lol
    MY BLAZER IS FOR SALE - CHECK THE CLASSIFIEDS

$3000 O.B.O

LMAO, yeah!! I don't know if Draggin was being serious or not, but i fell out of my chair when i saw the pics of those keys he linked too. If he was joking, good job,....if he wasn't, i'm sorry

Hey guys, also, i got an add up in Bumpstop.com...Ad# 1454842, in Car Audio, go to Tennessee....i'm selling the W7 and box, $800 obo, or trade for some hydros, i gotta have them bad! So if anyone is interested, or knows anyone that is, let me know, email me at Schimel750@aol.com, have them title the email something about the W7 or i'll erase without thinking, like if it says "Hey" or something.

~The lower I go,...the more she likes it~
    ~85' S-10 4x4 Blazer
    ~Shaved door handles
    -To Be-

It was a joke. I hope nobody ordered any of those keys because they are just regular keys that you can get at any place that makes keys for like $1.00 .
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer