Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: help me lay out the rear on 22's

Originally posted by phatfarmer2
    well you came on this site sayin ur a baller, with this and that an money isnt an option.. that is what we call being a jackass, there was no need to say you own a magnum a big house and marble floors, and whatever else.. and calling someone on here who knows that there talking about grandpa, who happens to be a few years younger then you.. dont talk shit, and dont pretend your gods gift to everyone, we dont care what u own, and we dont care what u can afford, dont act cocky...
    I seen the pic and thought it was him so i guess its the puggy little boy thats doin all the talking. Is he your brother? he dose u favors? cause ur quick to stand up for him:rofl:

can i get a "shut the fuck up?" from the congregation?

Originally posted by lowestyet1
    can i get a "shut the fuck up?" from the congregation?
    ya shut he fuk up

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Originally posted by SFLAFINEST
    I seen the pic and thought it was him so i guess its the puggy little boy thats doin all the talking. Is he your brother? he dose u favors? cause ur quick to stand up for him:rofl:
    no hes not my brother, but he knows what hes talking about when it comes to suspensions.. so dont talk shit to someone who could help u out in the future. i was quick to stand up for him since the fact that you came on here acting like an ass..
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

no hes not my brother, but he knows what hes talking about when it comes to suspensions.. so dont talk shit to someone who could help u out in the future. i was quick to stand up for him since the fact that you came on here acting like an ass..
    Your eally stupid you talk as if you know. I never said anything to ofend anyone on or act like an ass. your friend zack said that what iam building and anyone using a two link is garbage and no one wanted to see it. iam done playing with u so unless u want to talk about trucks keep farming

Ine ways Has any one used the F.B.I. universal four link? is it the same quality as sd?
    From what I've read/heard most everything from FBI is crap.

Try searchin' the forums. I'm sure there's something on here about it.
    Only thing 4 doors are good for is...1 car...

thanks

It's not really much help but that's the best I could do.

Your best bet is to just research, research, and more research. There is a TON of knowledge here but in the end it's ultimately your choice.

Although this thread has gotten out of hand I'd recommend listening to what they have to say.
    Only thing 4 doors are good for is...1 car...

suicide doors has thicker d.o.m. tubing -drawn over mandrel- (not sure if i spelled that right)compared to some of f.b.i.'s link kits.
    and the price is close to f.b.i.'s prices.

s.d. is better
    91 sonoma half bagged
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2610274

http://www.myspace.com/mobtown

Your eally stupid you talk as if you know. I never said anything to ofend anyone on or act like an ass. your friend zack said that what iam building and anyone using a two link is garbage and no one wanted to see it. iam done playing with u so unless u want to talk about trucks keep farming
    you came on here talking about you own this and you know all about hydros and this and that.. thats called being an ass.. and when u asked why u cant post any more pics, someone gave the idea of donating.. and rolled your eyes.. thats acting more like an ass. if your so rich then donate at least.

you obviosuly lost site of what a minitrucker is.. you dont build a ride just to be in a magazine..

yea a 2 link is not a god idea.. if it was such a good idea then how come no production vehicle came with any? be safe and run anything other then a 2 link. its a matter of saftey bro...
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

damn low dragging 4x4
    i dont think any of this bitching back and forth is helping this guy lay his blazer on 22's is it? this is about as bad as s-10 forums
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

you came on here talking about you own this and you know all about hydros and this and that.. thats called being an ass.. and when u asked why u cant post any more pics, someone gave the idea of donating.. and rolled your eyes.. thats acting more like an ass. if your so rich then donate at least.

you obviosuly lost site of what a minitrucker is.. you dont build a ride just to be in a magazine..

yea a 2 link is not a god idea.. if it was such a good idea then how come no production vehicle came with any? be safe and run anything other then a 2 link. its a matter of saftey bro...
    Being an ass because i speak the truth. rolled my eyes? if i added any smilies it was a confused look. i asked what donating was. and i still dnt know. I build rides to get them in magazines. what the point of wasteing thousands of dollars? to drive around town? i dnt know what ur building but iam going for a SHOW truck not a daily. That will include candy green paint. chrome everything every where and painted frame. shave tailgate and lites soon as i recieve my 4link n notches illpost pics.

donator?? huh?:rolleyes:
    Looks like rolling your eyes to me if you really want info on becoming a donator send me a pm I will get the info you need.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

This thread has gotten out of hand and off topic. Maybe people took the rolleyes as being an ass and maybe it was a mistaken smily on your part also zach first post was harsh and uncalled for and I have talked to him about it but I am not faulting anyone for the bashing. I can see where that post got you and others mad without that post this thread may have been ok. When you get some more work done feel free to start another thread hopefully it will turn out better.
    I have closed this thread

I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Being an ass because i speak the truth. rolled my eyes? if i added any smilies it was a confused look. i asked what donating was. and i still dnt know. I build rides to get them in magazines. what the point of wasteing thousands of dollars? to drive around town? i dnt know what ur building but iam going for a SHOW truck not a daily. That will include candy green paint. chrome everything every where and painted frame. shave tailgate and lites soon as i recieve my 4link n notches illpost pics.
    im build what could be considered a show truck, but is not its intention.. it is built to drive, but is not a daily.. i dunno thats just what im about..

well i guess i can respect your intentions and all... ill leave you at this.. just respect the other members on this site and take there advice..

btw donate to the site, that is where you send money to the site owner so the site can be managed... there is a thread on the site, if u wish to learn more search for it...
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love