Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help me lay out the rear on 22's

Originally posted by SFLAFINEST
    i dnt know how to post more than one pic ne 1 know?
    become a donator :)
    Don't make me beat you like a runaway slave....
    4 Door Love
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Good God, you are a fucking retard. I should ban you for being a fucking waste of sperm.

donator?? huh?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4.3 zach
    a polyurethane bushing will almost always outlast a spherical rod end. And there is no point in putting *super pivots* in a 2 link because it will not have any articulation regaurdless of end type. $500 is a rediculous price for a piece. IMO.. You can build 2 4 links for that price and keep the back seat..

Thanks, I really didn't think about it when I said it. Sorry. Thanks for clearing that up for him and me. -Josh
    85' Jimmy 2Dr 2WD Blown 2.8L*Sold*
    88' S-10 2Dr 2WD Blown 2.5L *Sold*
    88' Jimmy 2Dr 2WD R Code 2.8L *Daily Project*
    89' Jimmy 2dr 2WD Z Code 4.3L TBI *Parts Truck*
    92' Jimmy 4Dr 2WD W Code 4.3L Vortec *Sold*

Quote Originally Posted by FeTTo View Post
    please tell me you just took your stupid pill before posting that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    You can build 2 4 links for that price and keep the back seat..
    Ive heard of people running foward triangulated lever 4 links and keeping the back seat...;)

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    Originally posted by guiltybydesign
    Ive heard of people running foward triangulated lever 4 links and keeping the back seat...;)

thats what i did, i am not using the stock back seat though but there will be one
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

it can be done, but i was broke, when i get to redoing my frame for a bd, i will hopefully be building a 4 link, but

$500 for a 2 link is rediclous. mine cost maybe $100 at most, and that was just the metal, the bushings, and a few rattle cans of black. mines made of 1/4" 2x2 thats about 35" long, and mounted to the inside of the frame. and theres a cross bar going from one link bar to the other, with 2 other bars gusseting it. really simple. and with the link bars soo long, it doesnt throw the back wheel from the front of the wheel well to the back when u lift/lower the truck, and the pinion angle stays in a safe zone through out the range of being lowered/lifted.

oh, i live in east orlando, in bithlo, but i spend most of my time around the UCF area
    -You have 2 ears and one mouth, so u need to listen twice as much as u talk-

www.myspace.com/breakinnecksprez

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/im/vi...x?id=Blazed22s

http://members.cardomain.com/9chevblaze6

4 DOOR LOVE

ordering my notch this monday and most likely going with 2link i will keep yall updated with pics soon

Originally posted by SFLAFINEST
    ordering my notch this monday and most likely going with 2link i will keep yall updated with pics soon
    did you not read any of the previous posts? if your going to halfass it nobody here wants to see your garbage
    06 ccsb 2/5 drop, SS 20's, 370, L92 Heads, LT's/ORY, 237/242 .603/609 112, 2pc. driveshaft, 4l80e, 3500 stall, 12.8 @ 106

Camaro Roadster Buggy
    DailyGrindFabrication

hey check out flarides.com sflafinest

damn low dragging 4x4
    https://candospecialties.com/Merchan...tegory_Code=41 what do you think of the can do specialties bolt on 4 link for the same price of $500?
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

did you not read any of the previous posts? if your going to halfass it nobody here wants to see your garbage

welp, guess my truck is garbage, might as well take it to the crusher huh? and along with alot of the cover trucks of the magazines you read, take those things there too. :evilfu:

and if u just wanna go around bein a dick, and telling people that their trucks are garbage, why dont u go be with the fags on S-10 forums. im sure they'll welcome you with open arms
    Last edited by CunT StuD; 02-04-2007 at 02:56 PM.
    -You have 2 ears and one mouth, so u need to listen twice as much as u talk-

www.myspace.com/breakinnecksprez

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/im/vi...x?id=Blazed22s

http://members.cardomain.com/9chevblaze6

4 DOOR LOVE

:nono: SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF. I know u have so much time on your hands after seeing how many post u have but its ok , you keep on buildin your old cars and leave the baliin to the Ballers OK?ok!

The 06 Magnum 22's custom 2tone red and black interior lambo doors
    The blazer 22's bagged interior tv's 4 w6's and more to come
    The House 5 bedroom 4 bathroom pool stamp concrete all the way around marble floors

at 23yrs old i didnt think anything ive done so far is half ass
    Attached Images Attached Images

check out my build thread of the 01 2door blazer right under ur thread. i bagd and BD the blazer and it is setup to lay a 22 with a 255/35/22 with a bag on the upper bar setup.

:popcorn: :spin: :spin:
    Don't make me beat you like a runaway slave....
    4 Door Love
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Good God, you are a fucking retard. I should ban you for being a fucking waste of sperm.

finally decided to get a sumit fuel cell and a univeral 4 link either from sd of fbi. any one use the fbi for link b4?