Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 89 2dr build up

89 2dr build up

this next few weeks i will be finishing the rest of my set up. I have the front done and is ready to lay i just got pull out my wheel wells so the tire will stop rubing. anyway im gonna be installing a ssd 8inch notch. over the axel 2600 contitech and im gonna run 4 inch block on mono de arced leafs, for now. soon as i get some extra cash my friend down at GOEZ CUSTOMS is gonna design and help me build my link all by hand. none off that bolt on crap. not that theres anything wrong with it for some people but bolt on aint cuztom. so ill be adding some more pics as i progress with my notch and link set up i hope it helps if any of you have any ideas/ suggsestion or questions let me know.
    www.goezcustoms.com
    Bagged on 18's over the axle, foward 4 link, 8 1/2 valves, 2 viair 480s, EAI 7 switch box, 8 gallon tank, flowmaster 40, shaved gas door, doors handles, key holes and roof rack/roof ribs. chrome front bummper with out strip holes, clear bummper lights and corner lights. 1st gen s10 bench seat. painted to match ss mirrors.

My project thread
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

here are a few pics

bags in the front no spindel and on air shocks in the rear with 3 inch block
    main leaf and over load only

with rims, shaved roof rack and painted grill and valnce to match

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>
    Last edited by dragnblazer; 12-08-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    Bagged on 18's over the axle, foward 4 link, 8 1/2 valves, 2 viair 480s, EAI 7 switch box, 8 gallon tank, flowmaster 40, shaved gas door, doors handles, key holes and roof rack/roof ribs. chrome front bummper with out strip holes, clear bummper lights and corner lights. 1st gen s10 bench seat. painted to match ss mirrors.

My project thread

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily

It's all about to change winditup57's Avatar
    It is too white for me. With a few minor touch ups, you should have a nice ride. And yes..do post pictures of the custom set up in the back. :bigthumb: Good luck with the build up.

thanks man, like what kinda of touch up?

My project thread

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily

Looks as though your front valance needs to be bolted to the fender, I would paint the wiper arms, and remove the Blazer emblem...but that is just me.

ya for some reason when i bought the truck that one bolt was missing. i just havent gone to the junkyard and got one yet. i think im just gonna go this week cuzz i need a few other things. and as for the blazer sign on the fenders are there holes under it or is it stickey?

My project thread

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily

theres holes behind them

As far as the emblem...I have seen them both ways

My 82 S-10 and 89 Blazer both had holes behind the emblems on the fenders...

thats why i havent taken them off cuzz i havent had the time to shave them ill do that and to doors and antena all at once. then im gonna start shaving the rear end. but i want to do the big stuff first. i can do the shavings in my freetime with some friends and a 18 pack of MGDS

My project thread

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily

started pulling my interior today. pulled the tank,comps and subs outs. tommorrow the back seat and the rest of interior. i had a camera but my g/f threw it against the wall. B*&$H so i gota get a new g/f and camera...lol as soon as i do i will post some pics

My project thread

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily

Banned
    oh damn thats harsh haah. good luck.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Originally posted by dragnblazer
    i gota get a new g/f and camera...lol as soon as i do i will post some pics
    Of both perhaps...lol

what s wrong with all white?? o wait... hahah it looks good for a start man. :bigthumb:

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

i plan on painting it to match my fender strat. its a mexico fender fat strat. the color is called midnight wine. its like a nice red wine. what do you think? i also though of using it as a two tone color with painted to match interior i also wanta make a place to place my guitar in over my tub and notch cover. resesed a lil

Last edited by dragnblazer; 02-09-2007 at 02:43 AM.

My project thread

=SUNSET= Las Vegas, NV

The Daily