Thread: tailight chop

Banned

tailight chop

Im gonna tape off sections and paint the tail end lights to make it look better because stock looks gay.

heres stock:

Heres what im going to do, all gloss black, i just need to know where i should mask off the lights to give it a cool look.

I need some brake light, obviously (no third). And a little turn, and thats it. i dont really care about the back ups.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

IMO dont do the light masking stuff. if your gonna do it black use the nightshades light tint.

it blackens it but allows light to shine.

when lit they will be just as bright

do the entire light like in yoru second pic, and then the center section do in a glossy black

my girls old berreta had this style light black tinted from the factory and it looked cool.

i played with some maskings and i didnt like anything i came up with.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

heres another debaged, and tinted.

also the small red trim that goes around the car would look cool in black too.

i think it gives it a better overall appearance then a painted/mask look on the lights.

theres a cavi around here that did his lights white like his car, and he put a simple horizontal strip. it looks clean and simple.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Banned
    Hey! never though about painting that blue part black, thanks for the ideas. I think ill do that.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4