Thread: need a design

damn low dragging 4x4

need a design

Started a landscaping business and need a design. Something fairy simple and maybe a little outdoorsy look to it. My business name is Kingsbury Landscape & Design LLC. Thanks for the help guys!
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

How much are you paying for the logo design?

damn low dragging 4x4
    how much can u do it for?
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

Hello out there,
    I'm new to the forum, but I run a small custom airbrush business and also specialize in logo design. I would love to come up with something for you. Email me your info to mobdesign33@hotmail.com and I'll start the process for you.
    I'm from Canada, but it won't be a problem at all...thank goodness for email nowadays!
    Love the forum!
    MOB