Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: 2wd conversion

  1. #31
    will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    7,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeis2low View Post
    pics will be posted on myspace this weekend to prove to u dumbasses that i have a 4wd and that it is now a 2wd but remeber nothing is switched over in the front yet but my front end still looks like the 2wd front end.


    you have a s-series blazer or truck correct? not a k5 blazer? or a fullsize blazer? if it really is a 4wd s-series blazer or truck and 2wd shit swaps on then you have one bootleg truck.
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

    Street Source page

    Projects i've done

    V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

  2. #32
    The Blazin low of Roanoke
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chilli
    Posts
    188
    i feel like such a dumbass i looked at my shit today and ya it doesnt have the same front end as the 2wd my bad but i could have sworn that it did have all the 2wd shit on it. But besides me beenin so fuckin stupid can i still bag it since it is a 4wd. Please let me know.
    Slammed 94 Blazer

  3. #33
    Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeis2low View Post
    i feel like such a dumbass i looked at my shit today and ya it doesnt have the same front end as the 2wd my bad but i could have sworn that it did have all the 2wd shit on it. But besides me beenin so fuckin stupid can i still bag it since it is a 4wd. Please let me know.
    just swap all the 2wd stuff over and bag it. i hear it's a direct swap.
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

  4. #34
    The Blazin low of Roanoke
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chilli
    Posts
    188
    what do u mean just swap it all over i thought u guyz said it wouldnt work
    Slammed 94 Blazer

  5. #35
    I-roc Azzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    815
    I thought you said you already did it?

  6. #36
    The Blazin low of Roanoke
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chilli
    Posts
    188
    i swaped the drivetrain from 4wd to 2wd i thought that was what u guys were talking about my bad
    Slammed 94 Blazer

  7. #37
    damn low dragging 4x4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NEW HAMPSHIRE
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by phatfarmer2 View Post
    you have a s-series blazer or truck correct? not a k5 blazer? or a fullsize blazer? if it really is a 4wd s-series blazer or truck and 2wd shit swaps on then you have one bootleg truck.
    Ya if he had a K-series i would believe it because all the suspension from a K and C series bolts in.
    president: Lower Level Customs car and truck club
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/locoblazer269
    90 BLAZER 4.3 4x4 dropped 7" fully shaved with full size chevy tails, 98 Honda accord ground effect, 2 inch cowl hood, truxarossa grill and mirrors, metal flake and yellow flamed paint job, molded wing, too much to list( back under construction! new front end to come... out with the fiberglass back with the metal!)
    87 blazer: 2wd under construction

  8. #38
    I'm BATMAN! Harley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    2,420
    Tool of the month?
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

    Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

  9. #39
    Zombie Killer 6SpeedBlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lake St. Louis
    Posts
    6,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeis2low View Post
    i swaped the drivetrain from 4wd to 2wd i thought that was what u guys were talking about my bad
    bullshit this is what you said

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamd_sdime aka tool of the month View Post
    bullshit it will work my blazer was 4wd but i converted it to 2wd and took everything out and put new spindles from a 2wd in it and it works perfectly fine so ya it does work
    you even said you swapped in 2wd spindles there for you are saying that you swapped suspension compontes

  10. #40
    Your mom's box! slammins15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    surrounded by stupidity
    Posts
    6,323
    Gotta love when 1 person has more than 1 username and gets caught lieing using both names in the same thread. Thank Jebus for the quote function.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!



  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lyndon, Kansas
    Posts
    7,511
    Wow too f-in funny.


    Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Tool of the month?
    100% agree'd


    89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

    Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

  12. #42
    will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    7,295
    so who is the dumbass now..... BL > you
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

    Street Source page

    Projects i've done

    V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

  13. #43
    Your mom's box! slammins15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    surrounded by stupidity
    Posts
    6,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeis2low View Post
    pics will be posted on myspace this weekend to prove to u dumbasses that i have a 4wd and that it is now a 2wd but remeber nothing is switched over in the front yet but my front end still looks like the 2wd front end.
    You're still gonna post those pics right?:evil:
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!



  14. #44
    Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,525
    0wn3d!!!!1
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

  15. #45
    The Blazin low of Roanoke
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chilli
    Posts
    188
    how many times do u have to be told i swaped the drivetrain out and was goin to swap the front end out but i didnt get it threw ur heads
    Slammed 94 Blazer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •