Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HOS making '02 blazer lay front on 20's w/ a/c(pics)

Originally posted by AIR SIC
    What is HOS?
    House Of Sparks

Originally posted by keepinitsimple
    What did you do to the blower motor, is it the same one, just lookin for some tips, I'm fixing to do the front of mine here in the next couple weeks, the box that goes around all my a/c stuff look alot different that though, have you done this on a pre 98? Thanks for any help.
    it is a sheetmetal blower box with a different fan. I haven't done it on a pre-98, but i'm pretty sure its the same concept. They don't blow AS hard, but its a/c no less

SIk Addictions
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEsDime View Post
    House Of Sparks

it is a sheetmetal blower box with a different fan. I haven't done it on a pre-98, but i'm pretty sure its the same concept. They don't blow AS hard, but its a/c no less

I realy just need it for defrost, I wonder if a factory one can be sunk n like that?

you can just get a Mojave heater and put it behind the dash with the blower pointing up through the defrost fent. small behind dash unit for roughly $200

ok guys.... sorry this took so long. I don't normally get on here to much. here are the finished pics.

and here's a 4-door i did... jlaudio9 on here

thats a sweet ass jimmy...when are we schuduled for a check up...i still need that thingy cut out
    99 gmc jimmy, bagged on 18/20s, 40X70 rag top, supercharged, fiberglassed system.
    4 door love

whenever you have time... i can take care of it in a jiffy.

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    You may want to rethink that intake elbow. A sharp curve like you have with those 2 45* pieces isnt very efficient.

there's no othe way to route it with the abs there... and there's no other place to put the abs. Its only an intake and its 3" tubing, its not going to restrict anything significant on a N/A motor...

I thought that was called a cold air intake. Is that why you put it on top of the motor

who said it was a cold air intake? last i checked, it was a relocated intake to lay the truck out? I didn't know i was working on a honda...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEsDime View Post
    who said it was a cold air intake? last i checked, it was a relocated intake to lay the truck out? I didn't know i was working on a honda...

exactly. those "cold air intakes" actually hurt the performance of the engine. they just make a gay ass noise that attracts homos. i think it is well done BlackEsDime. and you still have air.:D
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

well either way it looks like shit

thank you Rolando, I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the next paying customer. Though, I think even YOU said you couldn't tell what you were looking at under the hood... Thats kinda what i was going for. ;)