Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HOS making '02 blazer lay front on 20's w/ a/c(pics)

who said this was rolando? you can tell just by looking at your work that you have no idea what your doing.
    I also love the part on the truck were the crossmember for the upper bars are welded to the floor. nice work.
    He also said he had no idea what you wanted us to look at under the hood. since you wanted us to tell you how your work was whenever kenny got back to bradenton???
    Last edited by sparks; 04-28-2007 at 10:07 AM.

oh! i know who this is... what the hell?! does everyone in brandenton talk shit about me? awesome.

i wasn't trying to be cocky... it was more of a humor thing. Thats cool though, i don't really care if you like it or not... ALOT of people do, and its quality work that will last forever.

the upper 4-link x-member welded to the floor wasn't me, it was the guy i'm now doing work with before we "merged". he knows it was a mistake and you learn from it, I'm sure he would fix it if he wanted us to.... but since when did you have a problem with me?!

fight! fight! fight! :gunfire:
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

Jake

Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

O no problems HOS. it's cool...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEsDime View Post
    the upper 4-link x-member welded to the floor wasn't me, it was the guy i'm now doing work with before we "merged". he knows it was a mistake and you learn from it, I'm sure he would fix it if he wanted us to.... but since when did you have a problem with me?!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...sblazer020.jpg
    In that pic there I can see you got the front to lay, I can see the frame on the ground, but why is the body sloping down toward the back? Did the guy mentioned in the quote mess up the rear that bad, or do 2nd gen Blazer bodies actually slope back like that, and I've never noticed? Not trying to stir up more shit for ya, lol, just curious....

the body's are on the frame at an angle... they all do it when they lay frame flat.

edit: its only 2 dr's... 4 dr second gens have a hump under the rear doors about 1.5" below the rest of the frame. the 2nd gen 4-dr i did, the frame was de-humped and plated to lay flat.

Interesting, I've never paid close enough attention to notice before :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEsDime View Post
    the body's are on the frame at an angle... they all do it when they lay frame flat.

edit: its only 2 dr's... 4 dr second gens have a hump under the rear doors about 1.5" below the rest of the frame. the 2nd gen 4-dr i did, the frame was de-humped and plated to lay flat.
    Hmmm, wierd. All the 2drs ive seen set up to lay flat frame had the body level with the ground and 4drs the ass end is high until you shave the hump...

Not hating, just saying.
    Jake

Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

here's another one.

its a little harder to see there, but it does lean back. It may be different for different years? i don't know 100%

You also have to remember, that frame in the rear has been drug the hell out of from when it only laid in the back. So theres not alot of frame left. That also keeps it from laing straight now that the from lays. Trust me, the front skid plate lays on the ground now.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

the frame is drug, but its not that bad...

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    Ive noticed alot of s10s are lower in the back too.

i know my body drop was before the body drop... but that was from dragging to much frame.

Ryan, the A/C blows as if it was on setting 1 when it's on Max A/C and 4... any ideas for a solution? I know it was hard for you to tell without the dash put together... but I paid for A/C that was functional.

And Victor: the frame in the rear is still there, looks beefy... you said there isn't a lot of frame left.