Thread: leafsprings

Angry leafsprings

Leafsprings on a 95 2wd s10 blazer are the same as a 95 s10 2wd pickup right? Everywhee Ive been said they were both interchangable. I called AIM to buy 3 in lowering leafs and the ad said 79 per pair for minis(hell of a deal) and 139 for fullsizes. Well they were tryig to convince me that the leafs were diffenet and they wanted to chage me 139 for the leafs for my Blazer. I no thats bull because 95+ Blazers are considered minis because theyre just an S10 pickup in disguise. The Taho Blazers are the fullsize ones. Ive hjust heard that the s10 and blazers springs were interchangeable so i figured Id ask you guys because they were tryin to tellme different.
    It hurts your kidneys to blaze THIS low
    click here to see my baby

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    Greedy basterds. Your s10 Blazer has the same setup as a s10 pick-up. they should sell them to you for the same price. Or if they wont just tell them you want them for a S10 pickup. Another thing on leafs. if they try to say that they need you to pay more b/c of the year. Every S10 Pickup & Blazer from 1982-2002 have the SAME leaf setup. As long as your blazer is not a fullsize, the part is the same as the S10 pickup and so should the price.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

Im glad ya feel me on that one! I new they were tryin to screw me Kause the leafs are all the same! And anywya it would be false advertising because it says in my magazine ALL MINIS 79 and ALL FULLSIZES 139 well there for it wouldnt matter if they had different springs b/c all 95 and up blazers ARE minis. And if they think they arent then maybe I should ask them what they think an s10 is lol. Thanks bigdog!
    It hurts your kidneys to blaze THIS low
    click here to see my baby

It's clasified a mini and they are interchangable, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

i changed my leafs when i got my blazer. they were fucked up. i went to the junk yard and got them off of an 88 s10 pick up. they bolt right up. the same is true about drop spindels, they interchange too. :D
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.