Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: replaced door, now it's not fitting right.

1st gen luv
    ask the gm mechanic if a syclone door is the same as a 1st gen and see what he says.
    Probley something like, Syclone door? No way, that's a completly different vehicle. Isn't that a minivan?

I looked at the door as well and didn't notice anything, but honestly i paid alot closer attention to the pillar and hinges on the truck. I'll remove the door again tomorrow if i get a chance and look at it closer.

Its your lower hinge. Looks bent in the pic. Like phat said, its a common problem with hit cars and trucks.

I had a blazer that was hit on the pass. side that had the same problem. Not as bad as your. I used the come along method.

Pull on it hinge slowly. If you pull it too fast you might strech the bushing holes.

Little adjustments make big changes, so go slow and check door often.

And yes you will have to install and remove the door a couple of times.
    1993 2wd 4.3l 5speed - lowered a little - other than that its stock - for now.

1988 s-10 blazer 4x4, belltech lowered 3", 99 dp front brake upgrade, completely rebuilt suspension with poly bushings - sold

Syclones and typhoons are s10 4.3l turbo charged awd factory high end sport trucks. very fast for what they are.

syclone
    http://www.turbotimelounge.us/albums/myclone/aau.jpg

typhoon
    http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/pacifi...f/ef820442.jpg

Yes the body panels are the same but I think they have holes drilled in them to mount the cladding.
    1993 2wd 4.3l 5speed - lowered a little - other than that its stock - for now.

1988 s-10 blazer 4x4, belltech lowered 3", 99 dp front brake upgrade, completely rebuilt suspension with poly bushings - sold