only if you have a "subtract 3 seconds from your timeslip " card :p:

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsp View Post
    only if you have a "subtract 3 seconds from your timeslip " card :p:
    you didnt hear about my new go fast parts :D

10 pounds of go fast does wonders

Quote Originally Posted by tippmann243 View Post

A 10 lb. leaf blower piped into the intake?
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by smsmith36 View Post
    A 10 lb. leaf blower piped into the intake?

i just ordered me a big ass box fan and wired a power inverter under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAMC View Post
    the only decent v8 swap on here sounds like it took forever to get right.
    Still havent said who had the 'decent' swap.

I've had my V8 in since 1998, and it still is in there. Does that make it 'decent'

And MOVING and REMOVING the steering shaft are two different things.

Why is this thread even open still?
    ________
    NEVADA MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by I8A4RE; 03-12-2011 at 08:14 AM.

because we are waiting to see the only decent V8 swap on blazinlow.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Is it really that important? The guy is 20...probably came here to gain some knowledge...and instead of correcting him and/ or teaching him things...most of you just bash...besides...if you were waiting to see the only decent v8 swap that's on Blazinlow...then count bigjsp out....since he has two v8's in one truck......ahahhaha....by the way...nice work bigjsp...I just about shit in my chair at work when I realized you got it up and going
    ________
    VTX Series
    Last edited by I8A4RE; 03-12-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slammins15 View Post
    because we are waiting to see the only decent V8 swap on blazinlow.
    opinions vary. While the twin v8 truck is something to behold, not my cup of tea, just somebody who has alot of time on their hands and not enough life. Don't take that to heart, just an opinion of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by I8A4RE View Post
    Is it really that important? The guy is 20...probably came here to gain some knowledge...and instead of correcting him and/ or teaching him things...most of you just bash...
    yeh, i'm 20, yeh i don't know hardly anything about this v8 swap, that is why i came here, to figure it out. However, like you said instead of teaching, i got a swift kick in the nads. Oh well, i'm doing it how my dad wanted me to do it, with no help at all. Best way to learn i guess...
    from the scion to the blazer, the daily grind is always there.

If big just has loads of time on his hands it wouldnt of takin him years to get it this far. Thats pretty much true with any nicely built truck you see on here. Its a hobby for some and a life for some. you decide....
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

Manifolds, or headers, either way they're UGLY!
    1993 4WD 4 Door Blazer
    3" Belltech Drop
    C6 Vette wheels 18/19"
    Shaved rollpan, and rear tail gate
    Currently has no interior (upgrading audio/video)
    Getting ready for LS6 Swap, keeping the 4WD
    :cool: :smoker:

The guy who sold them to me has 2 11 second s10's, and one 12 second s-10, and i have seen both of them. I think i'm gonna trust his opinion.
    Back to the original controversial statement and dismissal of Blazin low member expertise. I agreed that the manifolds will work great for your application, but I was really hoping you might question the validity or provide a pic or more details of the person's claims. Simply stated, IMO, unless a truck has been to the strip, the average "feels like 11 sec" truck, really runs 13 -14s. I try to back performance claims with video or at least a pic.

...not enough life. Don't take that to heart, just an opinion of mine.
    ... not enough life - don't take it to heart ???

if you are going to insult someone, stand behind it instead of trying to immediately soften it.

My mother, father, wife and 2 daughters all participate in this hobby and we have been doing this for 25+ years.

Plenty of "life" here and plenty of family support resulting in 5 V-8'ed S-series a street roadster and other fun projects

..... and even a little wrenching and fabricating on a couple fellow BL member projects.
    Last edited by bigjsp; 07-11-2007 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsp View Post
    Back to the original controversial statement and dismissal of Blazin low member expertise. I agreed that the manifolds will work great for your application, but I was really hoping you might question the validity or provide a pic or more details of the person's claims. Simply stated, IMO, unless a truck has been to the strip, the average "feels like 11 sec" truck, really runs 13 -14s. I try to back performance claims with video or at least a pic.

... not enough life - don't take it to heart ???

if you are going to insult someone, stand behind it instead of trying to immediately soften it.

My mother, father, wife and 2 daughters all participate in this hobby and we have been doing this for 25+ years.

Plenty of "life" here and plenty of family support resulting in 5 V-8'ed S-series a street roadster and other fun projects

..... and even a little wrenching and fabricating on a couple fellow BL member projects.

If, could get pictures/movies i would. I think it is great, that your whole family is participating in your passion. I stood behind my opinion 100%, i just didn't want you to take it the wrong way. Perhaps i should have put, "don't take this as an insult," maybe, but then again i thought that would have been obvious, maybe not. Anyways, i'm a simple person, personal opinion is just i wouldn't have no need or time, in making anything more or less than one v8 truck and concentrating all my time and effort on one rather than 2 or 3. I'm 20, live on my own, and am paying a carnote on a brand new car, see my rationale? Like i said, don't take it to heart buddy, just a opinion, a permanent one. Like it won't change when i'm old, and retired and actually have a buttload of time on my hands, and enough money to put to that use.
    from the scion to the blazer, the daily grind is always there.

Quote Originally Posted by tippmann243 View Post

I want to see these go fast parts!!
    1993 4WD 4 Door Blazer
    3" Belltech Drop
    C6 Vette wheels 18/19"
    Shaved rollpan, and rear tail gate
    Currently has no interior (upgrading audio/video)
    Getting ready for LS6 Swap, keeping the 4WD
    :cool: :smoker:

basically you have stated that you are too simple to change your opinion. Maybe I can give you a lesson in maturity and diversity of purpose of vehicles.

The limo, triple ext cab stretched s-10 truck is my tow vehicle. It is used to pull the camper and the car trailer.

The 88blazer is my summertime daily driver. Its got a nitroused ls1 but looks very stock. Air conditioned and get 23 MPG.

The drag second gen truck is my most recent addition and is a dedicated purpose drag only vehicle.

The twin is just my fun truck. It gives me a chance to use my engineering skills to a level that is beyond most peoples comprehension.

4 entirely different vehicles, each with its own purpose. Yet, one of these was enough to convince you I have no life. :confused: not sure how you can justify the initial premise or the lifelong conclusion.

your logic to some degree is in agreement with my skepticism, why would someone build two 11sec and a 12 sec S-10s. It seems redundant and at a level of performance and cost that is very unlikely. I still throw the :BS: flag on his claims.

This thread should return to whether those headers where ever on an 11 sec s10................................... where it can just die, unproven, like most 11 sec claims.

..... except SlowRide's