Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Finally found some...

I think BlownAMC is a douche. Thats my opinion, a permanent one. When I'm old, and retired and actually have a buttload of time on my hands I will still think he is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsp View Post
    your logic to some degree is in agreement with my skepticism, why would someone build two 11sec and a 12 sec S-10s. It seems redundant and at a level of performance and cost that is very unlikely. I still throw the :BS: flag on his claims.
    hahah are you serious? your asking me why someone else does the things they do? Maybe you should ask yourself the same question about your backyard creations. As for teaching me maturity? How about we not let everything upset our fragile little minds, and accept that: no i'm not changing my opinion no matter how much you don't like it and, i'm just another guy on this forum you will never meet... sooooo why are you getting all defensive? OHHH thats right because i said my friend has a couple of fast trucks. What do you do after you build one truck? Build another, isn't that right? I mean after all granted his capability/drive to build a special truck like yours isn't there, but couldn't he still build another truck to see if he could duplicate the out come for less money?

Granted, I live pretty far away from any of ya'll, i will probably never see any of you, so the chances of me proving it are slim/none. Most of all because i work off shore and barely get time to work on my own truck, let alone talk to my friends about there trucks. So no, i really don't have any proof persay, but this really wasn't what the thread was about, I was just giving you the application and results of what it was previously on.

Here is some logical deduction, and quite frankily the last time i'm going to edit this post.... Everyone is different, and maybe i should have stated this a long time ago with my opinion. While I am sitting here trying to reinforce my opinion on your line-up of trucks, and my non-existent drive to ever do something like that, I RESPECT your work on and knowledge about the trucks, which is why i came here. Just because i dont agree with reasoning for something doesn't mean i don't respect the dedication and workman ship. That was all i was getting at.
    Last edited by BlownAMC; 07-12-2007 at 07:09 AM.
    from the scion to the blazer, the daily grind is always there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Low View Post
    I think BlownAMC is a douche. Thats my opinion, a permanent one. When I'm old, and retired and actually have a buttload of time on my hands I will still think he is a douche.
    hahahha wow, here's your maturity for the forums! Yeh buddy, i'm a douche because i have an opinion that is different from everyone elses, quite whitty. Sure your an admin? Thought atleast an admin would have the common knowledge to be the mature one in situations, oh well.

I actually like to think i'm a decent guy when given a chance. Normally the thread was supposed to be about the headers and your opinion on them. what i didn't expect, however, was the enormouse amount of flack i got. You all are telling me this site has so much information and the people one here has so much knowledge. Well all you have shown me and i guess the other "new" guys to the site is that we would rather give you shit than help you, Then we are going to bitch at you because you don't know any better, when i came looking for advice in the first place. DAMN that logical deduction.... or just plain curtesy to someone who may not know as much as you do.
    Last edited by BlownAMC; 07-12-2007 at 07:14 AM.

As the unbiased person here (way too apathetic to give a darn), they just want to know who it is that has these trucks. A name, a website, with info. You know, someone to be able to back this up.
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAMC View Post
    hahahha wow, here's your maturity for the forums! Yeh buddy, i'm a douche because i have an opinion that is different from everyone elses, quite whitty. Sure your an admin? Thought atleast an admin would have the common knowledge to be the mature one in situations, oh well.

I actually like to think i'm a decent guy when given a chance. Normally the thread was supposed to be about the headers and your opinion on them. what i didn't expect, however, was the enormouse amount of flack i got. You all are telling me this site has so much information and the people one here has so much knowledge. Well all you have shown me and i guess the other "new" guys to the site is that we would rather give you shit than help you, Then we are going to bitch at you because you don't know any better, when i came looking for advice in the first place. DAMN that logical deduction.... or just plain curtesy to someone who may not know as much as you do.
    Yes, I am the admin. I've been doing this a long time. That's why I can smell a douche like yourself a mile away. I'm not mature either, nanny nanny boo boo.

You're not a decent guy. Nobody likes you, not in real life and not on the internet.

Go away. There's tons of info and really nice people at www.s10v8.org

i can't lie..
    i really don't care if someone claims on the internet to know someone that has three quick trucks.

i can't believe i took the time to read this.. its kinda like watching jerry springer.. addicting but you know you are watching retards.

i would however like to look at the pictures, please.

Registered User stateofidleness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lowestyet1 View Post
    i can't believe i took the time to read this.. its kinda like watching jerry springer.. addicting but you know you are watching retard.
    hahaha without this thread, i'd have never gotten to read that!
    what was this thread about again?
    1998 Blazer
    I'm new to all this / bear with me.

My Blazer Buildup: http://home.satx.rr.com/stateofidleness

i'm a geek. plans mostly include carputing. any questions just ask.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fronzo View Post
    I want to see these go fast parts!!

LOL you need to learn that Mark is more full of shit than BlownAMC.:evil:

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

unless mark has 10lbs of go fast NAWWWSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jstblz View Post
    As the unbiased person here (way too apathetic to give a darn), they just want to know who it is that has these trucks. A name, a website, with info. You know, someone to be able to back this up.
    I'll give the guy a call, and ask if i can scan some of the pictures of his truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Low View Post
    Yes, I am the admin. I've been doing this a long time. That's why I can smell a douche like yourself a mile away. I'm not mature either, nanny nanny boo boo.

You're not a decent guy. Nobody likes you, not in real life and not on the internet.

Go away. There's tons of info and really nice people at www.s10v8.org
    un-surprisingly, you know what a douche smells like, awesome. I am a decent guy, and plenty of people like me, however i guess just not here. Win some and lose some i guess... btw. I am a douche because i made a truthful (so far as i know) claim about a friend of mine who used the part in question on this thread. In which, i got flamed about a ridiculous amount because i guess i misjudged the usefulness of the headers in the first place, wow. I guess when you come into a place like this, your either liked immediately, or not... kinda like high school, except with a bunch of older people... who'da thought.

really, you have 2 options-

1. Stick around and enjoy yourself, don't let some of these guys get under your skin and be humble. If you are right you are right and everyone will have to eat it.

2. Leave...
    Otter fan club CEO

"A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."

Quote Originally Posted by jstblz View Post
    really, you have 2 options-

1. Stick around and enjoy yourself, don't let some of these guys get under your skin and be humble. If you are right you are right and everyone will have to eat it.

2. Leave...
    trying to stick with option one here, but mr. "icansmelldouchefromamileaway" isn't making it any easier to drop things.

he's a good guy, I promise. His neighbors on the other hand - they are some pieces of work.
    Otter fan club CEO

come on guys cut him a little slack he is only a kid. as for you blownamc, you are getting way to offended by a few opinions that dont rub you the wrong way. look, i have been a member hear since 2001 and i can vouch for these guys (blazinlow,bigjsp, and others) that they do know their shit. however we have had a few members here that started on the same path as you (example- toolowtacoma) that got ribbed everytime they posted because of their attitude toward constructive critism. just mellow out and these guys could really be a big help on your project. just some friendly advice.:smoker:
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.