Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best looking tail light out there?

Which is the best looking tail light out there?

ok I'm not shaving my tails on this truck. It's my 98 4dr. I have been looking at all the different euro/clear tails out there, but can't make up my mind. Which do you guys think is the best looking ones.
    98 4dr. 2wd Blazer 4/4.5 Drop w/nitro 2's, Xtreme Wheels, smoothie chrome bumper, euros, ss mirrors, cold air intake, magnaflow cat/muffler
    I NEED A 98+ S10 WHITE OEM AIRDAM

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    the stock ones

I like these:

But I remember back when everyone was running clear tails they'd get tickets all the time. Is there a way around that now? Also does anyone know if the lens on these tails protrude out any?
    98 4dr. 2wd Blazer 4/4.5 Drop w/nitro 2's, Xtreme Wheels, smoothie chrome bumper, euros, ss mirrors, cold air intake, magnaflow cat/muffler

the stock ones
    I liked em for a while, but now I'm getting tired of them. I guess I could sand and clear them, that'd make them look pretty slick

Quote Originally Posted by tucks20s View Post
    I like these:

But I remember back when everyone was running clear tails they'd get tickets all the time. Is there a way around that now? Also does anyone know if the lens on these tails protrude out any?
    i have those some tails on my truck and yeah they kinda protrude but not much. and they look really good on a white truck thats why i got them.

i like those ones.. but i don't know if i should get clear or blacked out ones. or black out the stock ones.
    i got a 2tone 4dr. red on top, silver on bottum, diamond black seperating. it has 5% tint, so black should go well w/ it.... i should try to niteshade the stock tails and go from there..
    98 4dr Blazer. 2-Tone Paint, 3/3, "SS" Bumper, 5% Tint,
    and a few more lil' things. Baggin' It In April...
    So watch out for a complete project thread.

i have those some tails on my truck and yeah they kinda protrude but not much. and they look really good on a white truck thats why i got them.
    Post some pics. Mines white too! Are you running LED bulbs or what? I really like the looks, but I don't know about it protruding... I'm picky

CDN 2WD 4door...2nd Gen!! K Dawg ONE's Avatar
    i bought chrome Sonar ones and tinted the upper 2/3 red just like the OEM tail. It looks like the OEM tail, but sort of updated...
    1995 Jimmy - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2934125
    Kris Creed | Sales Consultant | Gus Revenberg Chevrolet-Buick-GMC | Windsor, ON | 800-291-1117 x177

I have a 01 black 2dr and these look good on it. Might not look so hot on another color.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 19kfox; 09-01-2007 at 08:59 PM.
    19kfox:cool:

These look good too. I really love the LED taillights that they make for s-10s and fullsize trucks. As far as I know they don't make them for the s-10 blazers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    19kfox:cool:

Yeah I really wish they made a stock looking LED tail light for the blazers. Those look slick!

Post some pics. Mines white too! Are you running LED bulbs or what? I really like the looks, but I don't know about it protruding... I'm picky
    ill get some pics up as soon as i can.
    leds were to expensive for me at the time so im just using those rubber covers that go over the stock bulbs for now.
    it only protrudes a little bit ill see if i can get a pic of that as well.

Yeah I really wish they made a stock looking LED tail light for the blazers. Those look slick!
    You could put LED bulbs in the stock tails.

You could put LED bulbs in the stock tails.
    I've never seen that done what'd that look like???

Quote Originally Posted by 19kfox View Post
    I have a 01 black 2dr and these look good on it. Might not look so hot on another color.
    i have those too.there's a guy with a white blazer with the same.looks good to me.heres a pic of mine

"define yourself or someone else will"