Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finnally got one. A 2nd gen for my next victim

I finnally got one. A 2nd gen for my next victim

Ok I got a 95 2wd 4dr s10 blazer. I've been looking for one for a long time and found one I could afford. I just thought I'd show it off. It needs a few things done to it and it will take a little bit of time to do but it will be worth it for me. I will drop it soon so don't worry. Here's a few pics.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

love the 4x4 sticker:D
    Quote Originally Posted by 01xtreme View Post
    necrophilia...the irresistible urge to crack open a cold one.
    Exhaust Tone

not bad, drop it and steal the rims off the other blazer and it will look better.
    If you can't do your custom work yourself then sell your ride.

Quote Originally Posted by 93lowbazer View Post
    love the 4x4 sticker:D
    I have no idea why it's on there. I have to take off all the stickers when I get the way to do it without messing up the paint.

Check out my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by mpeace View Post
    not bad, drop it and steal the rims off the other blazer and it will look better.
    I will after I have the rest of what I need to drop it. I can't use my others without another set of spacers for the rear. They won't fit without them. I have the springs to drop it but not the rest. So it will take some time plus I'm still paying for it for about 9 months too. Thanks guys for the comps.

Check out my ride.

good Lord, that is some bad paint! Other than that, it looks like an empty canvas - start on your work of art!!!
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

Quote Originally Posted by jstblz View Post
    good Lord, that is some bad paint! Other than that, it looks like an empty canvas - start on your work of art!!!
    Yeah it is but the worse is the hood and the top other then that it's not too bad everywhere else. And don't worry I'll be getting started on it soon.

Check out my ride.

Same Shit Diff. Day Miniburban04's Avatar
    Just get a bucket of paint thinner and splash it on or as a homeboy of mine does just go to the carwash, he always leaves paint behind

Quote Originally Posted by Miniburban04 View Post
    Just get a bucket of paint thinner and splash it on or as a homeboy of mine does just go to the carwash, he always leaves paint behind
    LOL that's bad. I'm gonna get it painted the same color one day just got to get the money.:rofl:

Check out my ride.

It's all about to change winditup57's Avatar

Thumbs up

Looks like a good start of a project. Those minor imperfections are what makes it affordable to us poor folk...lol If I can find a 2nd Gen around here like that..I will start another project too.

Keep us updated on any progress, some progress is better than no progress....and good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by winditup57 View Post
    Looks like a good start of a project. Those minor imperfections are what makes it affordable to us poor folk...lol If I can find a 2nd Gen around here like that..I will start another project too.

Keep us updated on any progress, some progress is better than no progress....and good luck with it.
    Hey I know what you mean. I'm gonna do something soon but have to get the money to do anything. Fist thing I'm doing is replacing my windshield and the drivers side switches for the windows. Oh and figure out why the back window won't open. But don't worry I'll update this as time goes on.

Check out my ride.

Well here's an update. I ran out of light so I didn't get to take a pic. I've taken the roof rack off, the 4x4 stickers, and the special edition plates on the sides. I took off a couple of other Next month I'm gonna be buying a set of none stock mirrors. Mine are shot and one fell off when I bumped into it. Oh and I added a nice little stereo and a set of 12's too. I'm thinking about using my other wheels off my 88 but haven't decided yet. Oh and I took off the front license plate holder. I also added a resistor to my air temp sensor and it gave it alot better response on the throttle too. But there will be more to come soon I hope.

Check out my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by layitlo_88 View Post
    Well here's an update. I ran out of light so I didn't get to take a pic. I've taken the roof rack off, the 4x4 stickers, and the special edition plates on the sides. I took off a couple of other Next month I'm gonna be buying a set of none stock mirrors. Mine are shot and one fell off when I bumped into it. Oh and I added a nice little stereo and a set of 12's too. I'm thinking about using my other wheels off my 88 but haven't decided yet. Oh and I took off the front license plate holder. I also added a resistor to my air temp sensor and it gave it alot better response on the throttle too. But there will be more to come soon I hope.

the resistor.. i am pretty sure the computer will eventually learn about that ... and stop the rich mixture.

You need to get a can of auto strip and we'll take it off and go to a car wash with the hood to take all the ugly paint off of the hood, the roof is a different story though....all hand sanding...yay...hurry up and bring it by the house so we can shave it up!!!
    Too many mods to list :D
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2293608

Quote Originally Posted by lowestyet1 View Post
    the resistor.. i am pretty sure the computer will eventually learn about that ... and stop the rich mixture.
    Well I've used it in 2 cars so far for about 3 months or so and it's kept on working. Still not a bad mod for less 5.95.

Check out my ride.