Thread: FS: Bags,Valves,comp.,car audio CHEAP

FS: Bags,Valves,comp.,car audio CHEAP

Ive got alot of stuff im not using at the moment.All in good working order,just taking up space.Im not firm on the prices so make reasonable cash/trade offers please.Everything located in Tampa.I will ship and have a paypal account. contact info baggedbucket@earthlink.net or PM for # if needed.Thanks -James-
    Heres a Brand New Viair 380c compressor with some hardware $150**SOLD**

6 used 1/2" valves.2 are Danz ,4 are Asco. $100 for all.**SOLD***

Used 5 gallon 4 port chrome tank.Well was chrome but has been painted and that paint is flaking.Still works for what its for,holding air.$25***SOLD***

Heres 8 used MAC 4-way 1/4" valves.Some have paint overspray,and road grime on them.All work as they should.Dont know much on the 4-way options but heres a link http://www.mdnworldwide.com/newmac/p...ge/800/800.pdf
    $150

Heres a pair of good condition (8 out of 10)used firestone dual port 2500 bags.Great for replacement bags or first bag job.I say that cause personally wont use anything but Slams anymore.But If your looking to piece a set-up together on a budget heres a good start $50
    ****SOLD*****
    Used good working headunit.Its older with some scratches.Its a Panasonic CQ-DF201u $40

Dont know much about it got it from my bro-in-law.Its a 15" blade, 2" deep but the middle where the motor is located is 4".And its new.Hope that helps.$40
    Last edited by BlazinBucket; 10-24-2007 at 09:36 PM. Reason: items sold

Edited* tank ,1/2" valve,bags, &comp SOLD...
    Last edited by BlazinBucket; 10-24-2007 at 09:38 PM.