Thread: Paint Ball Equipment

Paint Ball Equipment

I am selling this either as a whole or apart. But I would prefer to sell as one set due to shipping reasons. This is the whole set.....

The Gun it self. Not entirely sure who the chamber is made by but I know it has a Benchmark handle.

IT DOES NEED THE PLUG FOR THE AMMO INTAKE!!!

Comes with An electric feeder and a gravity feed canister. Barrel Squigie. Barrel Plug. Lens cleaner, and Paint ball gun oil.

Comes with a remote bottle hook up and fitting.

Ammo and/or bottle belt. With 3 Ammo canisters.

I am asking $250 for the whole o.b.o.
    BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING COSTS!

Willing to take offers on anything.

You can contact me via:
    PM
    email-(bpsredneck04@msn.com)
    AIM-Dragginassjeep

Thanks again.

that is not worth 250... the gun appears to be a spyder clone, which would sell for around $30 ,with the benchmark frame, you may get 50-60 out of it. the remote coil is worth about $15 pods and pack worth about maybe $25

i would ask around 95 IF the gun had grips, and was not missing the ball detent ... in current shape, as a package, you may get around $70

also i am no noob the the sport of paintball, nor the sale of paintball equipment... but try a paintball site like pbnation.com

can you send me a pic & specs on the efeeder. How many bps? 9v right? brand?

Look I was just guessing. Idk anything about paintball. This was all second hand to me. So I will take whatever I can get. And I will get more pics of the feeder and specs later. Thanks

thats cool man, i was trying to help out... honestly now is not the best time to sell paintball things as the "season" is pretty much over so people sell to get money, wait until about feb march and thats when things sell good

but you really need to just find someone who is just starting, or wants something to modify, as that gun is not very up to date... and is missing parts

looks more like an old school spyder compack but noob is right about the prices
    "define yourself or someone else will"

well when i said spyder clone, i guess i kinda ruled out spyder, but i was just meaning to say that its a spyder body/clone

if its a spyder, its an old classic, all the others that i am aware of used the block up front with the volumizer and normally had at least an expansion, if not it was still threaded for one