Thread: General performance questions HELP!

Question General performance questions HELP!

I have an 88 blazer with the 4.3 and I want to know who makes what mods, (edelbrock, holley. . . anything) :confused: I just want to know what I can get for it and where. Send me a direction to research. I don't want to do a v8 swap, I'm build a small block for a 65 chevy c10 and there are plenty of parts for that.

Thanks Everyone!
    Lex

P.S. Where is the best place to get a rollpan for my blaze?

Quote Originally Posted by blazeregdekid View Post
    I have an 88 blazer with the 4.3 and I want to know who makes what mods, (edelbrock, holley. . . anything) :confused: I just want to know what I can get for it and where. Send me a direction to research. I don't want to do a v8 swap, I'm build a small block for a 65 chevy c10 and there are plenty of parts for that.

Thanks Everyone!
    Lex

P.S. Where is the best place to get a rollpan for my blaze?
    LMC Truck is a good place to start

www.lmctruck.com/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still a poor college kid
    The ladies love my jimmy #thatswhatshesaid

I've looked through there catalog a few times. Anyone have any idea of parts combos to get the best bang for the buck and power out of the 4.3. I know it's not going to compare to a small block or anything but, I'm going for minor stuff just to have a little more fun driving it. :cool:

What year 4.3 is it?...Carbed or throttle body? Balance shaft or not? Factory headers, or manifolds?..If it was me, I would seek out a 4 bbl intake, w/500cfm.Holley.Mild cam&headers will be a plus. Depends on how much u want to spend. 4.3 parts are $$$$$.

It's an 88 tbi and basically stock so I want to get what i can out of it i've seen the holley 670 cfm throttle body replacement. It's very pricey though.