Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone replaced the blower motor for the heater??

Fixed it today took about 10 minutes in my freezing garage with no heat. Just have to get some black adhesive to glue the part I cut off back on.
    Thanks for the help
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

np man, glad it worked...

im having heater probs too

when i set it on the highest level, there isn't much air blowin and the blower makes a roaring sound. but i feel heat comming out the vents after the engine heats up.

is there a problem with the motor, fan, or theres no sealing?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still a poor college kid
    The ladies love my jimmy #thatswhatshesaid

Quote Originally Posted by Heavychevy View Post
    im having heater probs too

when i set it on the highest level, there isn't much air blowin and the blower makes a roaring sound. but i feel heat comming out the vents after the engine heats up.

is there a problem with the motor, fan, or theres no sealing?
    thats the motor/fan bearings are fucked up for sure 100%... ya need a new motor and probably a fan blade as well theyre normally all busted up by the time the motor quits...

Banned
    everytime the motor is loud its always like 98% a leaf or other debris, because of the way air is drawn in, i dont know if s-series are as suseptable to that as most newer cars are, but dont just deem it a broke blower.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Banned
    im not so sure these thing have shitty hvac. Pontiacs like newer grand am's prix's and ect have about the best damn air flow out vents ive seen on a gm car, well had to swap one out of a new boniville or somthing like that, well anyways i snagged that bitch and im going to see if they really do put out more air or if the duct and blower box are just shitty designs on our trucks like im thinking.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4