Thread: Suspension tech??

Question Suspension tech??

There is an add for a full drop kit cheap here on the web that I was looking into. The guy said it was a suspension tech kit. Has anyone ever heard of a suspension tech company? I'm hoping the guy is wrong because it doesn't sound like he knows anything about what he has got. If it happens to be chassi tech should I even consider it? Hopefully it is belltech. Oh yeah its got leafs, coils, blocks, and spindles, and I can get it cheap. Thanx for any help. Slurfius

What company is this guy with? It is most definately Chassis Tech. I wouldn't trust anyone but Belltech, personally
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

Actually he's with no one it's a personal classified add. The guy has no idea what he's got. He thinks it's suspension tech or something close to that he said. I'm hoping he means belltech. I just wanted to know if any one has heard of a suspension tech company and if it does exist tell me if it made good parts. I'll let everyone know when this guy replies if this stuff is for real and if I'll be joing you guys, blazinlow. Slurfius :eek:

Hey if its cheap enough go for it. I didn't realize that it was an ad. But if its not REALLY cheap, go with a real Belltech kit. I have never heard of suspension tech

anything that ends in tech sucks! Chassis Tech, Suspension Tech... My friend bought a chassis tech drop kit for his 96 S-10 and the coils were like toothpicks, terrible! Belltech is the ONLY WAY TO GO, IF YOU WANT IT DONE RIGHT!
    this is a test of the sig

Blazinlow Member

Question

belltech ends in tech? well, the people that have belltech know what you mean. i'm just messing with ya.:D

Yeah bell-TECH sucks huh? Just messing with you. That guy emailed me back he found out it's a chassis tech kit. 5"6" he was trying to sell it with a sir michaels roll pan for 400 but sold the pan (gosh darnit!) he's been trying to sell it for almost a year so I can probably get it real cheap. Is it that bad or just not the best? It sounds pretty good to a student who's lucky to scrape up 100 a week. I don't know I'll have to think about it but thanx for your opinions. Slurfius.

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    Post his price for the kit alone and I'm sure someone will tell you if its a good deal or if its a scam.:cool:
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

Question

Ok guys here is the scoop. This guy lives within a 2 1/2 hour drive and he'll sell me a chassis tech kit with 3" blocks 3" leafs 2" spindles and 3" coils. On top of that he's gonna give me the shocks, all for 300. It sounds like a good deal to me. What do you guys think, worth the drive to check it out? Slurfius

Talking Oooops!

LOL!!! Gee dont I feel dumb :confused:, I meant...um....anything that ends in Tech, where tech is a stand-alone word...Yea thats it! You guys know what my point was.... :confused:
    this is a test of the sig

That whole pakage from Chassis Tech is only around $350 brand new. You might as well spend a little extra on a DJM or a little more on belltech. Chassis Tech is AIM and I would not trust them with any suspension products other than airbags and comps witch they don't manufacture.

wow I didn't know it was that cheap brand new. This guys talking like he's giving me a great deal or something. Bummer. So how low have you guys seen belltech kits for? I think 5"6" is a little lower than I wanna go anyways. I measured the gap tire to the wheel well and in the back it's 4" tops. Probably cause I've got a 4dr and so the wheel well is significantly lower than the front for door clearance. Any one droped a 4dr? If so what did you use? My original plan was to do a 4" 3" that would allow enough room for some big kmc's, and besides I like the look of a lower front than back. Thank you everyone for steering me clear of getting riped off. Slurfius

A Belltech 4,3" drop kit will be $350-$400 depending on where you buy it. That's without shocks, you can use your stock shocks for a 4,3. Shop around the net a little, if you don't find a kit, I will.

It's way better to use lowered shocks though right? Won't that give me the best ride? M current shocks are pretty much shot, Thats why I've been hoping to drop it soon so I could just replace the shocks once. From what I've seen in the magazines dealers has the best prices on bell tech any one seen it somewhere else cheaper? Slurfius:cool: