Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What setup do I have?

2.8 liters of pure power! jasond's Avatar
    It's came down a little bit. I'm thinking about throwing my sandbags in the back and driving it around for awhile. lol

Is that just the leafs back there? Whew...it needs to go down a couple inches if so.
    I have 2" drop springs and spindles in the front with Belltech leafs that I pulled the bottom leaf off and replaced with the factory overload leaf, and 1.5" drop blocks. Sits very close to level.

That's just the belltech leafs, right after they were installed, 0 miles on them. They've got close to 100 miles on them now, and it's came down some. I still have to redo the front drop, I'll see how it sits when I'm all done with the front. I'm still collecting parts for the front...

I want a little crazy when I did my front. I figured I may as well do the balljoints, bushings, brakes, and steering while I was at. Went from involuntary lane changes to amazing.

So far I have the drag link, idler arm, drop spindles, drop springs, wheel bearings and seals. I still need to pick up a new set of brake rotors and pads. I think the ball joints are still in good shape.

i found some original never used 2" eibach leafs (only made a few of them, guy at eibach had to put me on hold for 30mins so he could check the archive books to find them) with 2" blocks and she sits about level when all the air is out of my air shocks.

I have 2" springs and " spindles up front.....just need the bolt in notch now and some good shocks

what shocks are recommended???
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

I used the belltech nitro2 drop shocks on the rear of mine. It rides quite a bit better than the old air shocks did.

Quote Originally Posted by blazin4low View Post
    i found some original never used 2" eibach leafs (only made a few of them, guy at eibach had to put me on hold for 30mins so he could check the archive books to find them) with 2" blocks and she sits about level when all the air is out of my air shocks.

I have 2" springs and " spindles up front.....just need the bolt in notch now and some good shocks

what shocks are recommended???
    I'm using Bilstein. Never knew eibach made drop leafs...that's kinda cool.