Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaved Wiper Cowl

Owner/Pimp of "Green Ho"

Cool Thanks for the reply.

I'll shoot you a PM.:bigthumb:
    '94 Jimmy, 4.3 CPI, CFM Stage III heads, competition valve job, Ferrea stainless valves, Comp 1.52 rollers, ARP studs, K&N FIPK & CAI, Stage II chip, 160 stat, #60 electric fan, UD crank pulley, Zexel w/3.42, B&M Shift+, Dynomax SS UltraFlo catback, Jacobs ignition w/UltraCoil & 8mm Taylor Spiro-Pro, #1 RapidFires

hey snakes if i could i would also like to buy one of those wiper cowls, thanks man

Body Mod Genius
    Alright guys listen I don't mind hooking some peeps up withmy work. But u guys must know that I am making 20 bucks on these which is nothin sorry to say but the labor is a hell of a lot more then that. I don't mind hookin u up. If u guys want to talk my SN is Katanarida101 see ya guys later

Body Mod Genius
    None of u guys in touch with me I'm doin an extra now so its first come first serve if u guys want them I'll do 5 total for 20 bucks then the price goes up u guys can e mail me at Katanarida101@yahoo.com see ya

Owner/Pimp of "Green Ho"

Cool I sent you an email.

did you not get the PM i sent from the board here?
    I need to know the total cost for parts and material plus your very reasonalbe $20 labor charge. I would also need you mailing address for payment.
    '94 Jimmy, 4.3 CPI, CFM Stage III heads, competition valve job, Ferrea stainless valves, Comp 1.52 rollers, ARP studs, K&N FIPK & CAI, Stage II chip, 160 stat, #60 electric fan, UD crank pulley, Zexel w/3.42, B&M Shift+, Dynomax SS UltraFlo catback, Jacobs ignition w/UltraCoil & 8mm Taylor Spiro-Pro, #1 RapidFires

Body Mod Genius
    No I didn't blue but if u could I know my e mail is working goin to yard this weekend talk to u there see ya

Body Mod Genius
    sorry about that blue just in case you didn't get your e mail I'm mailing it tom. ttyl Ryan

Owner/Pimp of "Green Ho"

Cool I got bothe emails this morning.

I am glad you turned up. When I hadn't gotten any response here or on your email, I thought you had either gotten into some trouble, and accident or were scamming me. Glad you're back and all is well. I'll keep an eye out for the tracking number. You can PM me here or use my email.
    Thanks, Bob

Owner/Pimp of "Green Ho"

Calling Ryan.

Please don't dissappear again bro. What's happening? You said you would ship yesterday the 12th. Please! Just ship it and let me know ASAP.
    Thanks, Bob

Last edited by blueskyjack; 02-13-2002 at 11:58 AM.

Damn, I hope you aren't getting snaked!:nod:
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

Owner/Pimp of "Green Ho"

Cool It's not that.

He emailed me last night after he got out of college classes. Apparently he hasn't gotten to UPS to ship and they are closed after he gets out of classes. He promised to try and get there today and if not he will send my money back. I really hope he gets there and ships as I would like the shaved cowl.

Owner/Pimp of "Green Ho"

Thumbs up The wiper cowl arrived this morning.

Snakes10 did a nice job on it It's nice and smooth and wont' take much paint prep at all. He already primed the top for me. Just need to prime the back and do a little wet sanding. Will test fit it next weekend.

Body Mod Genius
    Thanks man glad u liked it. Sorry it took so long my classes were all screw up. Anybody else I got one more I'm doin now just let me know at Katanarida101@yahoo.com. Discuss prices there later :bigthumb:

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    Dude. We need a Thread for just hookups. With everyone hooking people up with Stereo stuff, Stickers, AIRDAMNS, and now Shaved cowls. Sorry It still weird B/c alot has changed sence last time I was a constant post'r. This is Phat With all these Blazer freaks hooking up other Blazer freaks. If there arn't more Blazer pics in MiniTruckn' and Truckn' I'll be wondering why all this good work and massive customizing is going.

Sorry just my $.02
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    Is it ok if I were to wrap my cowl with fiberglass and then add bondo on top of it?
    Good Bye Blazer