Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Installing My New Ecc Roll Pan

i just installed my rollpan, how the hell do you fasten the 3 pieces together. Virtually impossible to get in there and screw them together? I think i screwed up cause it seems like it sits a little low. i got a pretty good gap between the pan and my gate, i had a hard time putting the 4th bracket in that the pan bolts to. you have no room to try to screw it into the crossmember like it says. now that i have the holes drilled into the body im gonna have to open the holes up in the pan to move it up a little i guess. if any one can tell me how they did i would appreciate it. sucks trying to put it on alone so if anyone is tackling this get another hand and be flexible getting them drivers side sideskirts off!

lets see it with dem neons on! seriously, I miss mine
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Got the gap fixed a bit. looks better but still cant get in there to connect the 3 pieces together. think im going to have to try when i take it off to paint. This thing really sucks to put on with a static 5" drop in the rear and your jack wont get under to lift. Good thing im a skinny guy. I hope it doesnt rattle to bad until i get the i braces back on.

This thing isnt the easiest to do when you are already slammed and not bagged!:mad:

on mine i used pop rivets, with a large head and washed on the back side, about 5 on each side....4 years later no problems here, i put it on and used masking tape on both sides of the seem and put some ref marks on, then took it off the blazer and put it together on the floor.

and up date on mine, i am missing about 1" on the lower part now, my blocks were a little low lol

I used 1/4" bolts with large washers on both sides.

Awesome, thanks guys! I think its coming off in a couple days. Gotta get some paint and get ready to spray. Got a cruise this weekend i want to hit and want it to be ready! I think ecc should get more elaborate instructions telling us that it isnt so easy to attatch them together on the vehicle! LOL!

yea and if you did not know take the L shaped brackets in the wheel well that use to hold the coroners "they have one bolt in the stock side caps and 2 bolts in the body" move them up one bolt hole and drill a hole in the new ecc side pices in the bottom. they will bolt rite up and will keep the sides from flapping around and help with stress cracks.

Dude just got mine and my evap lines in the way of mounting it. Looked at your pics and the line I'm talking about is different. Did you change it?

Soon to be low
    Does any one have any pictures of the ECC kit on a non extreme blazer/jimmy/bravada? I thought about using s10 bedsides w/ a smoothie roll pan and fabbing it all together but this kit seems descently priced.

what company is that pan i wanna order one can i please get a web site

mine came with just the 3 fiberglass pieces. (sides and back). where can i get all the brackets i need?
    .:4 door love:.

:smoker: