Thread: Quick suspension advise needed please.

Quick suspension advise needed please.

:smoker: I plan to replace EVERY part of my frontend some weekend soon IE; ball joints (upper and lower) Steering link kit, idler arm, pitman arm, wheel bearings, control arm/a-frame bushings, shocks, and cv joints. Does anyone know the best place to buy this stuff? Online ordering is a possibility. I am not looking for the "lifetime warrantee" made in china SHIT from Advance auto parts! I need to find good stuff that will last and work well. I especially would appreciate your opinion on shocks. I have a '99 Blzer 2 door 4x4 with stock suspension on Vagare 20's so I def need good shocks. Tire size is 275/40/20 if that matters. The last ass to own it ran 255/35/22's which are not friendly on a stock 4x4 suspension EVERYTHING is junk. The sooner I figure out what/where to buy the sooner I can get it done. The suspesion really sounds like it's falling out. Thanks Shawn :eek:

be prepared to spend 500 +
    2000 GMC Jimmy
    2DR
    2/3 Belltech Drop
    18" Incubus Shylock Rims

Get what you can from power performance. I'm not sure what they produce for 4x4s, but suicidedoors.com sells ball joints and the full steering kit for 2wd from them. I haven't heard any complaints about their products and they are beefy.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service