I copied and pasted the posts in this thread from a thread in another forum I started months ago. I just had the Muffler installed last week. All I did was have the muffler welded on and the cat removed. Everything else on the exhaust is stock.

I figure since I looked all over the place for info on this muffler and what it would sound like on a 4.3L and found little, I would make a thread so if some one else out there in the interweb was interested this might help them. I have yet to find much of any example of what it would sound like on a 4.3L I did find one vid on you tube. It wasn't very good.

Here some pics.

I will be removing the cat and I want to upgrade the tail pipe from the 2.25" to a 2.5". Leaving it pretty much in the stock location.

It might be awhile till I get this off and i might rush it when I do and just dump it after the muffler just to save some money. IDK yet. I don't want it dumped but I'm dyng to get that POS stock muffler and cat off of there.

As soon as I get it on I will post a vid on here....as well as s10F, s-seriesF, Blazinlow, Youtube, and streetfire Yes I'm gonna whore it. Just because it was so frigging hard to find I exhaust clip of this muffler on a 4.3. This way it might be just a little easier to find for some one else

Stupid Flowmasters were everywhere! Them things are like buttholes...everyone has one.