Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modded Injector Spider for 96+ 4.3L

i could have told you this would have been a failure from the start.

Banned
    wut a dick.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

if you dont like it, then go home and put a bullet in your brain
    spending money i dont have, on parts i dont need, to impress people i dont even like

LOCKERZ!!! send ME a pm. not josh02extreme. lol

I'm sorry officer was i speeding?? Wanna doughnut???

1985 2.8L (with headers btw:boink: :boink: ) S10 Blazer w/ 2/3" drop sittin on a set of Rally's... waintin to have a v8 sometime soon.

ill go home and put a beer in my belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drpd85blzr View Post
    if you dont like it, then go home and put a bullet in your brain
    LULZ

Quote Originally Posted by low86blazer View Post
    ill go home and put a beer in my belly.

http://www.aa.org/

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

http://www.aa.org/[/QUOTE]

lol
    spending money i dont have, on parts i dont need, to impress people i dont even like

LOCKERZ!!! send ME a pm. not josh02extreme. lol

I'm sorry officer was i speeding?? Wanna doughnut???

1985 2.8L (with headers btw:boink: :boink: ) S10 Blazer w/ 2/3" drop sittin on a set of Rally's... waintin to have a v8 sometime soon.

I tried to give it a chance. But getting info from the guy that does it is like pulling friggin teeth. The guy even has a chance to advertise his product for free on another site thats linked to 4 threads in 4 forums. You'd think He'd wanna at least try to sell it. I ain't buying nothing I know crap about. Not that I ever would of bought it anyways. I was just trying to get some info to find out if it could be an option for some. Water/meth is probably all I'll ever need for my small plans.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

Well if anyone here is interested, I got a reply. They posted up on PTs10 and S10planet. Word so far is he puts new injectors in and mods the poppet nozzle to flow the extra fuel. 36lbs is the largest he can go.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

This is a post by XM that is quoted from another site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme Motorsports
    It's uses larger Injectors and modified poppets, flow tested and calibrated, worked out sweet in JR's truck and pretty easy to tune for drivability using HP Tuners.