Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any How-to's Out There?

im not sure but i would do it to be safe. im going to take my 2000 2dr from 2/3 to 3.5/4.5 and ive been told numerous times on s10forum to do the rear brake flip. if for nothing else do it anyway simply because if it does kink, you wont be stopping and i dont think you really want to lose your brakes.
    2000 GMC Jimmy
    2DR
    2/3 Belltech Drop
    18" Incubus Shylock Rims

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Going by memory here: But if you add that notch you are most likely going to have to cut the entire bump stop and mount off in the rear.

I <3 MY NIKON
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin00Jimmy View Post
    im not sure but i would do it to be safe. im going to take my 2000 2dr from 2/3 to 3.5/4.5 and ive been told numerous times on s10forum to do the rear brake flip. if for nothing else do it anyway simply because if it does kink, you wont be stopping and i dont think you really want to lose your brakes.
    you talking about the Brake line or brake caliper?

Quote Originally Posted by s10blazed View Post
    Going by memory here: But if you add that notch you are most likely going to have to cut the entire bump stop and mount off in the rear.
    Yeah I'm just trying to figure out what I'm getting myself into instead of going in blind lol
    www.chadbeephotography.com | WEBSITE AND BLOG

1998 4 DOOR 2WD BLAZER LS|4/4.75 DROP|20 INCH BOSS 338'S.....SOLD :bang:

brake lines man... heres a link to when i asked on s10forum.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f12/re...e-flip-410779/
    2000 GMC Jimmy
    2DR
    2/3 Belltech Drop
    18" Incubus Shylock Rims

I don't know if it was mentioned yet about what you have to cut with the spindles. I just scanned through the thread. The instructions that come with the spindles will tell you exactly what and where to cut.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.