Thread: New menber

New menber

I just joined up, ive owned one or more s-10 at a time for the last 16 years and still havent learned ha ha. Currently i own a 92 ty and the wife owns a 83 vortec5.7 jimmy. Cool to find another s-series site. Ive been a member on syty since '02. I am starting a business building carbon fiber products. So ive been playing a bit with the old school s-trucks. Thanks Robb

First off welcome to the site we can always use another s10 owner that makes parts for our trucks.

re: parts

Thanks man, ill post up some pics of stuff ive built so far. but heres a direct link to a couple of things. Maybe i could get a moderator to email me about advertizing on your site if anyone would be interested? http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71030 http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71324

Hey robb welcome to the site and keep up the good work on the carbon parts I know im going to start getting some for my ty.

- Later -
    - Jerry -

Check out my site's for pic's of my Jimmy's & Typhoon!

Welcome!
    ""Support Special Olympics"" "Semper fi"

01 Blazer Sold - to buy new toy
    92 S-10 ExtCab -TOTALED/Sold to insurance company
    89 SBlazer - Sold
    98 Blazer - Sold
    95 Jimmy - Sold
    84 SBlazer - Sold

06 Toy Corrolla - family car
    12 Frontier - New Toy

Quote Originally Posted by 13.robb View Post
    I just joined up, ive owned one or more s-10 at a time for the last 16 years and still havent learned ha ha. Currently i own a 92 ty and the wife owns a 83 vortec5.7 jimmy. Cool to find another s-series site. Ive been a member on syty since '02. I am starting a business building carbon fiber products. So ive been playing a bit with the old school s-trucks. Thanks Robb
    post up some pics of your rides. im kinda curious to see the ladies 5.7 vortec blazer.

ive got a vortec 5.7 in mine as well and im always looking for ways to clean up the engine bay a bit