Thread: lower 1992 bravada

lower 1992 bravada

i want to lower my 1992 bravada and i was thinking about the torsion bar thing but i only want it about 2.5"-3.5" lower. is that way still a option ?

that torsion bar trick to flip them is mainly for like a 4" or more drop and recommended to take your front axles out because they ill bind up :nono: . Go torsion drop keys to get 3" drop and still keep your AWD in tack. I backed out my bolts on the torsion keys and got 1.5" drop :smoker:

the previous owner had the front drive shaft out so it didnt work anyway and my blazer needed the cv joints and front diff so i switched them. i have been looking a little bit but i dont know where to look for keys and drop blocks, i need them on the cheaper side if possible. anyone know where to look ?

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    I have the actual 'porkschops' to drop a 4x4 about 2 - 4 inches. It is adjustable. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can give you more details.

what about drop blocks ? anyone know where to get them cheap?

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Drop blocks are pretty easy to come across. I got a set for like $25 at Advanced or AutoZone.