Thread: 01 blazer not starting

work in progress

01 blazer not starting

ok i just installed a new motor in my truck ran fine for about 30 minutes and then it started to overheat i turned it off as soon as it started overheating and now it wont start, ive checked the plugs they arent went dryed all the wires where it was starting to overheat checked the starter.its come to the point where im ready to torch the truck or part it out.someone please help me.
    current-2001 olympic white blazer x.accel 9000 wires,v-groove plugs,vette servo,tb mod.
    soon to come:160 t-stat,headers,programmer,chip,zq8's,8.5,cai,y-pipe,exhaust.dts stage one turbo kit with gt30R,fully built motor, drag radials.3/4 drop,harwood 4"cowl,2114 with injector bungs and 85 lb injectors,walbro 255. prosport boost,egt,wbo2,w4m tune

she lays frame
    sounds simple is the water flowing{maybe somebody put a plug in at the yard you didnt see}fan going .now thats doesnt have anything to do with it not starting i woul take this to s10forum.com

work in progress
    it is noone over there has helped me.figured i would have more luck here
    current-2001 olympic white blazer x.accel 9000 wires,v-groove plugs,vette servo,tb mod.
    soon to come:160 t-stat,headers,programmer,chip,zq8's,8.5,cai,y-pipe,exhaust.dts stage one turbo kit with gt30R,fully built motor, drag radials.3/4 drop,harwood 4"cowl,2114 with injector bungs and 85 lb injectors,walbro 255. prosport boost,egt,wbo2,w4m tune