Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: lowered 4x4

Banned
    where did you measure at? id measure between the two inner mounts, should be full width right there, i think it gets a little smaller toward the ends.

that or you had rust on there and its the smaller one.

you want it to fit snug as possible, any gap will create yet another clunk noise on bumps. Even on a sway bar. and dont forget to put some lube like sil-glide or something on it.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Daily Dime
    Measured up against the OUTSIDE of the bushing, still have that plastic shield up, and I was in the parking lot at work. Lol.
    1994 4x4 4DR BLAZER - 3" Blocks - Keys Up Front - Belltech Nitro Drop Shocks - 16" 4th Gen Camaro Salad Shooters - 225/60 - 255/55 - Pickup Flares - Relocated Spare Tire - Custom 1-Off Camaro Hood - Custom 1-Off 12" Camaro Front Brakes - Daily Driver

Daily Dime
    The autozone website actually lists them as a 32mm bushing. I'll be ordering them in a couple weeks. Moog upper balljoints will hopefully be going in this weekend. I just want to enjoy the damn thing. Everytime I touch it, I fix something, but then something else is a problem. Still not sure why my left rim is gouged up from the sway bar bracket.
    1994 4x4 4DR BLAZER - 3" Blocks - Keys Up Front - Belltech Nitro Drop Shocks - 16" 4th Gen Camaro Salad Shooters - 225/60 - 255/55 - Pickup Flares - Relocated Spare Tire - Custom 1-Off Camaro Hood - Custom 1-Off 12" Camaro Front Brakes - Daily Driver

Banned
    is there mark on the wheel AND the sway bar? i dont see how either unless you had a SHIT ton of movement somewhere.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Daily Dime
    Its not actually the bar, its the bracket on the lower control arm, but yes, there is a mark on both.

Quote Originally Posted by jstblz View Post

3.5" coilovers/ 3" blocks
    What kind of Coilovers did you use?

My ZR2, rear suspension has springs/blocks, and EVS progressive stops. Belltech torsion keys front, modified bump stop mounts with EVS progressive stops, and sorbothane backing pads in the front, and Belltech Nitro Drop shocks all the way around. From stock lowered about 6". Thought I'd share:

Brian

Banned
    NIce!

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFootedRacer View Post

Looks great how you get that front that low?

Daily Dime
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboy87 View Post
    Looks great how you get that front that low?

Torsion bar keys from airbagit.com, and belltech nitro drop shocks from the suspension source.

@Blazer_man99
    really nice Mods man... can u tell frm where u got em. i wanna mod my blazer u knw engine body etc everything wanna make it a monster l;)